Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

It was storming fido. That's the fact you're leaving out... If you were there I'm sure you notice that will sitting on the bus..I didn see any of you in the stands while it was pouring down and lightning... so troll another thread and hope your team can get back in next year...

My team is still in

In fact 29 straight wins and counting ... Boy

Is that what you call it...lol...we one game from the ship and that's what you think? Lol...you really are lost. Again, you been in hiding and that's all you got? Lol...I think it's hitting home that one thing is definite, it will be a team from memphis in the ship!! And if you asking me. Yes it will be Da Haven!!!! Come on down on elvis presley and watch like you know you want too...this one will be epic!!!! If your buddy want an idea of what our fan base looks like he should watch this game!!!

Section 8 warrior- hurry your reply before your pre pay phone plan runs out

What your upset b/c food stamps got taken away

Lol, thank you for showing your true colors and making an ash out of yourself. I see all this Haven Pride has you in your feelings, poor fella. This ain't the 60's no more old timer, don't slip up and let your racism leave the keyboard and come out in real life cause it might not end so well for you. Like I sad keyboard warrior. Keep em coming, section 8 and food stamps can't be the best you got. Edited by Havengrad04