Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

I must commend my fellow Whitehaven alum and fans on this thread. The RACIST Notredamealum has truly show why the south has so far to go compared to other states. First it was the sudden jab at the attentence of the Whitehaven game. Then, it was the blatant racist remarks by the keyboard tough guy.

This Donald trump supporter wants to beleive that all blacks are on section 8 and has 12 kids. What Notredamealum really hates is when he sees a successful black family with a 6-figure income and children smarter than him of his children.

#Facts

I must commend my fellow Whitehaven alum and fans on this thread. The RACIST Notredamealum has truly show why the south has so far to go compared to other states. First it was the sudden jab at the attentence of the Whitehaven game. Then, it was the blatant racist remarks by the keyboard tough guy.

This Donald trump supporter wants to beleive that all blacks are on section 8 and has 12 kids. What Notredamealum really hates is when he sees a successful black family with a 6-figure income and children smarter than him of his children.

+1

Jab at attendance ?

no actual fact that no one is in the stands for a quarterfinal game

Yep ðŸ‘🻠I am a keyboard tough guy and one in person as well

Fact : you don't have a 6 figure income

Fact : I live on a tiny Caribbean island and I know whom my daddy is

Fact your dad is in jail or don't know him

Sorry truth hurts huh boy

Jab at attendance ?

no actual fact that no one is in the stands for a quarterfinal game

Yep ðŸ‘🻠I am a keyboard tough guy and one in person as well

Fact : you don't have a 6 figure income

Fact : I live on a tiny Caribbean island and I know whom my daddy is

Fact your dad is in jail or don't know him

Sorry truth hurts huh boy

Be cool...

A few bad seeds can make a certain group of people look bad. All white, southern people are not racist, but comments like the ignorant and senseless ones notredamealum spew tend to place a black eye on the perception of the entire group.

Furthermore, the attendance at Whitehaven games are usually packed with parents, alumni, and students. Contrary to what you want to believe nortredamealum, the Whitehaven attendance has been consistently great all year. Like some of the Whitehaven fans said regarding the game on this past Friday, the severe weather, cold temps, and the long delay prevented many families from attending the game. If you have a family, you would totally understand. Stay classy fellow Whitehaven fans and alum, we will continue to get the hate as we continue to win. Go Tigers!

Notredamealum,

1. I DO have a 6-figure income--FACT. And that is NOT including my rental properties I own

... I can rent you out a mobile home if you like. 

2. I doubt you are a tough guy in person, because I guarantee you wouldn't come to any parts of Memphis and call any of us a boy in person. Only on a computer, behind a screen, in your mobile home.  

3. My dad is doing well, btw. Retired from Delta corporate office. Nice try though opie. 

Edited by lasal2000

Notredamealum,

1. I DO have a 6-figure income--FACT. And that is NOT including my rental properties I own

... I can rent you out a mobile home if you like.

2. I doubt you are a tough guy in person, because I guarantee you wouldn't come to any parts of Memphis and call any of us a boy in person. Only on a computer, behind a screen, in your mobile home.

3. My dad is doing well, btw. Retired from Delta corporate office. Nice try though opie.

I2000 you are wasting your time on this guy. He used to be ND66 until he was banned.

A few bad seeds can make a certain group of people look bad. All white, southern people are not racist, but comments like the ignorant and senseless ones notredamealum spew tend to place a black eye on the perception of the entire group.

Furthermore, the attendance at Whitehaven games are usually packed with parents, alumni, and students. Contrary to what you want to believe nortredamealum, the Whitehaven attendance has been consistently great all year. Like some of the Whitehaven fans said regarding the game on this past Friday, the severe weather, cold temps, and the long delay prevented many families from attending the game. If you have a family, you would totally understand. Stay classy fellow Whitehaven fans and alum, we will continue to get the hate as we continue to win. Go Tigers!

I actually think it's a good thing when people like him expose themselves and show their true colors. I'd take open racism and hate over the fake smiles and handshakes any day so I know who/what I'm dealing with. But I made plenty southern redneck friends when I went to school down in Alabama so I try not to judge based off the ignorant. Just gotta be able to discern the real from the fake. And as far as the game attendance, our stands was obviously not full like it normally is due to the weather, but they were still half full and a good amount of fans. The racist Irishman knows this he's just trying to paint this picture to fit his agenda. It doesn't matter tho. I'm ready for this Cordova thread and the next game...