Fulton @ Central (Battle of Broadway Part 2)

FHSalumn12

Fulton got over a huge hump upsetting Catholic as did Central by beating greeneville... A week ago most on Coach T and in the State expected a Greeneville Catholic showdown... I expect this to be a hard fought game much like the first... I'm anxious to see what adjustments will be made by both sides... I will give my score prediction later in the week...

Fulton got over a huge hump upsetting Catholic as did Central by beating greeneville... A week ago most on Coach T and in the State expected a Greeneville Catholic showdown... I expect this to be a hard fought game much like the first... I'm anxious to see what adjustments will be made by both sides... I will give my score prediction later in the week...

Don't you go Q-Lou on us FHSalumn12 lol.

Don't you go Q-Lou on us FHSalumn12 lol.

Lol...This football season at all levels (HS, College, and NFL) has reminded me that you must stay humble because anybody can be beat on the right night... However I do believe Fulton will get the best of central this time... It's tough to beat a good team twice... Edited by FHSalumn12

Lol...This football season at all levels (HS, College, and NFL) has reminded me that you must stay humble because anybody can be beat on the right night... However I do believe Fulton will get the best of central this time... It's tough to beat a good team twice...

Very true good luck Friday night. Keep us posted on the scores.

It is very hard to beat the same team twice, just like you all have already stated.  Especially with a team that has had as much success as Fulton has had over the years.  Rosser has done a tremendous job, and could turn a few younger kids into being a Bobcat instead of a Falcon with another win. Fulton is always going to be good and depth has been on their side as of the last 10 years, but that depth could become an issue with the success of Central, and AE this year. This is going to be a hard game to call.  

• Upvote 1

In the 1st game the QB for Central was very accurate and his recievers caught everything .. no drops .... and Fulton imploded inside the 5 yard line and came away with no points 3 times .. I would not expect the QB and the WR to be as consistent .. if they are again could be a bad night for the Falcons .. the 1 thing they HAVE TO IMPROVE on is tackling Sackie .. he is a stud .. wish we had Mobley at LB cause I think if Central gets to rin like last game it will be long night .. Sackie is the key I think .. he runs so hard and will get his yards .. if we can limit him sone and hope the QB and WR are just a little off thier game like the Catholic QB was .. then Fulton has a chance. 

In the 1st game the QB for Central was very accurate and his recievers caught everything .. no drops .... and Fulton imploded inside the 5 yard line and came away with no points 3 times .. I would not expect the QB and the WR to be as consistent .. if they are again could be a bad night for the Falcons .. the 1 thing they HAVE TO IMPROVE on is tackling Sackie .. he is a stud .. wish we had Mobley at LB cause I think if Central gets to rin like last game it will be long night .. Sackie is the key I think .. he runs so hard and will get his yards .. if we can limit him sone and hope the QB and WR are just a little off thier game like the Catholic QB was .. then Fulton has a chance.

Sackie was the key last week against Greeneville. Rushing for almost half the teams offense. I think it will be a dog fight between 2 great and athletic teams!

i graduated Fulton in 2004

I am going to be real...

I did not see us even beating sullivan east...

Our Road WILL END at Central this Friday Night!

To be honest, Central was my pick to win the 4A Gold Ball before Season Started and I have stuck with that....

Central will win it all....

And Us (Fulton) going 5A is a very very bad idea...

We definitly will be awful next year, I would not be shocked if we went 0-10, its gonna take us years

With that said

Central 35, Fulton 14

Our Road ends here and it will likely be our last playoff appearance for at least a couple of years!

Central WILL WIN the 4A Gold Ball!

Just being Real!

GO FALCONS!

Well it's come down to this, another game with our Rivals from the other end of Broadway. I watched the Fulton vs Catholic game from last week and to be honest Fulton didn't do anything special to win that game. Instead I saw a Catholic team the was tired and sluggish after halftime. Fulton was in much better shape and it showed. In this rematch, I see two teams who have played well down the stretch and won games they both probably shouldn't have won. Many on here will give keys to this game but mine is simple. It all comes down to Defense, and who's defense makes plays at critical times. Let's do it again Falcons, the winner gets Marshall County. Go Bobcats!

Well it's come down to this, another game with our Rivals from the other end of Broadway. I watched the Fulton vs Catholic game from last week and to be honest Fulton didn't do anything special to win that game. Instead I saw a Catholic team the was tired and sluggish after halftime. Fulton was in much better shape and it showed. In this rematch, I see two teams who have played well down the stretch and won games they both probably shouldn't have won. Many on here will give keys to this game but mine is simple. It all comes down to Defense, and who's defense makes plays at critical times. Let's do it again Falcons, the winner gets Marshall County. Go Bobcats!

We have to get passed Spring Hill first.