Fulton Falcons in 5A?: We better get ready for lots of rebuilding years!

ChrisBurr555555

Okay Our School chose to move up to 5A

We have been placed in Region 5A

Knoxville Fulton (Us)

Oak Ridge (We never beat them)

Knoxville West

Campbell County (Ouch!)

Karns

Powell (Slowly on the way back!)

Clinton (Ouch!)

Remember when Seymour/Portland/Carter/Catholic/Kenwood/Volunteer/Unicoi County/Johnson County/etc... all tried the 5A thing and failed?

It does not bode well for us...

We will be struggling for years, i would not rule out 0-10!

We will be NO WHERE NEAR Playoff Contention!

Years down the Road we will probably be back in 4A! (Due to struggling in 5A!)

(I hope and pray that my prediction is wrong!)

I am just being realistic on the matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Share your thoughts on how well you think its gonna go for us!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got to be kidding .  COME ON, MAN!  If you count OR (u say u never beat them) and Campbell Co. (ouch) as losses, the others are average at best.  Clinton, an ouch also, what have you been puffing?

Fulton,especially if recruiting picks up, will compete for the top spot each and every year.  U should always have a home game 1st round, if you win the games you are supposed to and split with OR & CC.

Knoxville Fulton (Us)

Knoxville West

Campbell County (Ouch!)

Karns

Clinton (Ouch!)

Remember when Seymour/Portland/Carter/Catholic/Kenwood/Volunteer/Unicoi County/Johnson County/etc... all tried the 5A thing and failed?

You're crazy man. A young Fulton team just beat Catholic who I believe is the best team money can buy in high school football in this state. Fulton will be the favorite to win the new 5A region next year and will likely be 10-0. Three of the region games you will win by 50+. "I am just being realistic on the matter."

You're crazy man. A young Fulton team just beat Catholic who I believe is the best team money can buy in high school football in this state. Fulton will be the favorite to win the new 5A region next year and will likely be 10-0. Three of the region games you will win by 50+. "I am just being realistic on the matter."

Now that was funny! Best team money can buy

Funny but unfortunately true. If the TSSAA had any courage they would force them into the private school league. I was shocked but THRILLED that Fulton beat them the way they did.

If you have knowledge and proof that this team is bought PLEASE have the courage to turn them in.  It doesn't take a lot of courage to make accusations on a social media site. So have the courage to turn them in with all this extensive knowledge you've accumulated.  Heaven forbid if anyone went there because it's a good a school.  Like someone said on another thread, if they were losing each year no one would care.

Edited by QSouth89

Knoxville Fulton (Us)

Knoxville West

Campbell County (Ouch!)

Karns

Clinton (Ouch!)

You must not know high school football. Fulton would have beat every one of these teams mentioned except maybe OR. There's no way you are serious...Fulton will be just fine in that region. Trust me and anyone who knows high school football. Edited by Spartan4Life