2017 DII-A Favorites?

AllRegion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playerscoach, I don't mean any disrespect to you. We have had a couple of heated exchanges, so what. This is a place where that stuff sometimes happens. I see promise in my team, and I speak of it.  DCA has a rich heritage in not only football, but also basketball and other sports. I do have much respect for that. I also have respect for anyone who raises their children and teaches them athletics, as it is the building block of not only a great person, but also great communities and a great nation. I sincerely wish you a happy Thanksgiving! You too Spartan! I now have to shed the CoachT addiction and get to work!!

Playerscoach, I don't mean any disrespect to you. We have had a couple of heated exchanges, so what. This is a place where that stuff sometimes happens. I see promise in my team, and I speak of it. DCA has a rich heritage in not only football, but also basketball and other sports. I do have much respect for that. I also have respect for anyone who raises their children and teaches them athletics, as it is the building block of not only a great person, but also great communities and a great nation. I sincerely wish you a happy Thanksgiving! You too Spartan! I now have to shed the CoachT addiction and get to work!!

Same to you.

Playerscoach, I don't mean any disrespect to you. We have had a couple of heated exchanges, so what. This is a place where that stuff sometimes happens. I see promise in my team, and I speak of it. DCA has a rich heritage in not only football, but also basketball and other sports. I do have much respect for that. I also have respect for anyone who raises their children and teaches them athletics, as it is the building block of not only a great person, but also great communities and a great nation. I sincerely wish you a happy Thanksgiving! You too Spartan! I now have to shed the CoachT addiction and get to work!!

Well said. Good luck tonight. Gotta pull for my soon to be D2A brothers. Always liked your football surface and atmosphere. The torches is a really neat deal too.

• 2 weeks later...