Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Wildcat89... I'm beginning to take issue with your infatuation with Trenton. Including this year and 3 playoff wins, Wayne County has won 7 playoff games in the last 4 years. You need to focus on who you're playing, not a team you clearly know nothing about. Congrats on having a fine team this year. Our apologies to you from Trenton on fielding a young team this year. We sure are sorry we've let you down.

You got steamrolled by NCS last year. And I'm sure he doesn't mean disrespect but just a matter of opinion. Dresden and Peabody would have finished 3rd and 4th in region 6 last year.

Football is all about match ups. I feel certain that Union City would have won Region 6 last year. Peabody, for whatever reason, matched up well with Dresden and UC. The transitive property (they beat us by 10 and beat them by 35 so we're better than they are) does does work in football. Looking at schedules and scores is fun for Monday-Thursday. It has zero to do with Friday night. Bama struggled with UT Chatt today. Anyone picking them to lose to Auburn next week? So I disagree with you. Peabody and Dresden would not have finished 3 and 4. UC would have finished 1 and Peabody would have missed the playoffs.

I since your sarcasm, but in gonna tell you . Dresden Wins 46 - 20 . Nobody gets within 20points of D-TOWN this Year. I know,I know, your gonna say ,,,,huh, well no reason for us to even try ,y'all haven't seen anything like us,,or some other slick Reply,but that's OK, come Friday you guys will come out on that field after the game and tell the LIONS ,,,Good Luck on getting that Ball.Congratulations on your season. Bad part is you guys got put in the LIONS path this year one round to early.See ya Friday.

I since your sarcasm, but in gonna tell you . Dresden Wins 46 - 20 . Nobody gets within 20points of D-TOWN this Year. I know,I know, your gonna say ,,,,huh, well no reason for us to even try ,y'all haven't seen anything like us,,or some other slick Reply,but that's OK, come Friday you guys will come out on that field after the game and tell the LIONS ,,,Good Luck on getting that Ball.Congratulations on your season. Bad part is you guys got put in the LIONS path this year one round to early.See ya Friday.

You sound just like some of that Huntingdon bunch from 2011 when they were undefeated and had Warbritton at qb, nobody could beat them, they beat Milan and yada yada yada. See you Friday!

I believe you are in for a rude, rude awakening. When Friday comes and goes I believe your mind will be a little different.

Keep on poking the beast.

You can believe that.:) 20 points should be the spread. It will probably be sat at 17. 20 points ,Dresden is 20 points better. It's not personal you understand, that's just the way it is.

I can believe that? Thanks for telling me what I can believe in. And no I don't understand? Keep on poking.. I'll steal a phrase from the south Pitt faithful.. "It's Coming"