Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Your absolutely mistaken, I've watched Dresden in the playoffs for 3 years now. Not to mention UC and Trenton. Both have GOLD BALLS. We play these teams every year. Competition doesn't get any better!!! Dresden is in a League of their own. You'll see Friday.

UC is way down mainly due to injury and Peabody just ain't very good, they wasn't very good last year when they put you out either Edited by wildcat89

These 2 teams are as evenly matched as they come.

QB-even

RB-Dresden

WR-Dresden

O Line Dresden

D Line WC

LB WC

Secondary WC

Special teams even

Offense Dresden

Defense WC

Coaching WC

Penalties/turnovers-Dresden is notorious for dumb penalties but played a clean game Friday night.

Home Field Dresden

Overall-Im picking WC but I wont be suprised if the Weakley Co boys roll

Wildcat89... I'm beginning to take issue with your infatuation with Trenton. Including this year and 3 playoff wins, Wayne County has won 7 playoff games in the last 4 years. You need to focus on who you're playing, not a team you clearly know nothing about. Congrats on having a fine team this year. Our apologies to you from Trenton on fielding a young team this year. We sure are sorry we've let you down.

My apologies to Dresden for trolling. This is not about Trenton. I get irritated with 89's unnecessary and unprovoked comments to our program.

Friday's game will be a dandy. No one should question the ability of either team. It'll come down to execution. I saw the Wayne County/Huntingdon game and the Dresden/Peabody game. This game is a complete toss up. Both have very capable athletes.

My apologies to Dresden for trolling. This is not about Trenton. I get irritated with 89's unnecessary and unprovoked comments to our program.

Friday's game will be a dandy. No one should question the ability of either team. It'll come down to execution. I saw the Wayne County/Huntingdon game and the Dresden/Peabody game. This game is a complete toss up. Both have very capable athletes.

I've not tried to bash Trenton, but they're not very good compared to the top 5 or 6 in the state and if these others would stop talking about tough schedules because they played Trenton then I'd stop saying it. I don't have no dislike against Trenton and graduated with one of the players dad and wish them nothing but the best. I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way but that don't make Trenton no better