Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

good post Bigswo but I hope impressive fashion isn't you thinking the east will be dominated like the last couple years ? Because the East won't be no pushover this year and it will take 4qtrs for who ever takes home the gold ball - although clearly the favorite - I'm not convinced as of today that will be the West . Time will tell! Good luck to WC pulling for you guys and hoping to see a WC vs SP in cookeville but we got two huge hurdles to clear first!

I agree completely, anyone who believes anybody beats any team handily and easily cruses to a gold ball is not very familiar with the competition remaining, I have seen both WC and Dresden play and believe WC wins a close one but wouldnt be surprised if it went the other way. I got SP on the other side winning what will probably be a good game. The 1A title game will be one of the better ones in the state this year....

Matter of opinion.....the Defense of the Lions is far superior than what they've seen.

Dresden has a lot more offensive weapons and options. 

Right now...probably a 3 TD game. 

If you take out Union City, which is of course Dresden's toughest opponent all year (and no disrespect to UC, but they are way down compared to UC of the past), the combined records of Dresden's other opponents is 33-71. Defense??? Far superior??? How can you make such a statement enlight of the facts?

WC's defense is going to sack, rush, and intercept Dresden's QB all night. This time next week the term OVERRATED will be applied to the teams in 1A West of the TN River, especially Dresden. This has been the fact the last two years. Dresden has not seen a defense like WC's.  

If you take out Union City, which is of course Dresden's toughest opponent all year (and no disrespect to UC, but they are way down compared to UC of the past), the combined records of Dresden's other opponents is 33-71. Defense??? Far superior??? How can you make such a statement enlight of the facts?

WC's defense is going to sack, rush, and intercept Dresden's QB all night. This time next week the term OVERRATED will be applied to the teams in 1A West of the TN River, especially Dresden. This has been the fact the last two years. Dresden has not seen a defense like WC's.

I know this is the wrong thread but I gotta give props to #8 Kenny, that kid took a beating last night and never missed a beat! He played with a lot of heart and determination!