Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Lol right! I want to hear this one. Remember now, one poster from the all mighty Dresden still believes Martin Westview and Lewis County are power houses.

Who the heck is Lewis County? Lol Westview hasn't been competitive in a few years. We do however have Union City & Trenton in our district, which have both won gold balls within the last couple years & we beat them both twice pretty handily. Don't know much about Wayne County's competition either but we're not posting how easy your schedules been.

Who the heck is Lewis County? Lol Westview hasn't been competitive in a few years. We do however have Union City & Trenton in our district, which have both won gold balls within the last couple years & we beat them both twice pretty handily. Don't know much about Wayne County's competition either but we're not posting how easy your schedules been.

WC didn't play a tough schedule either outside of Huntingdon, Scott's Hill and Riverside. As for Peabody winning gold a few years ago, that's meaningless, they're awful this year as well as last year. WC played Gville who won the gold a few years ago and WC won gold a few years ago. Every year is different in 1a and everybody in WC knows what these Wildcats are up against and knows that Dresden is good, but how y'all feel about WC

89 I have not seen WC play but my Tornadoes have been victimized twice. From my perspective they are the real deal. They bring the fight to you and they are relentless. They are stingy on defense and have multiple weapons on offense. They can run it better than they throw it and they throw it pretty good. They have a great combination of speed and strength on both sides of the ball. Scoring quick and often has been their style of play all season. They make very few mistakes but seem to capitalize on every mistake their opponents make. The biggest thing and the most dangerous is that they are hungry for a Gold Ball. They want to win with their whole heart. I have them picked to win it all in Cookeville and win in impressive fashion. That's my synopsis.

89 I have not seen WC play but my Tornadoes have been victimized twice. From my perspective they are the real deal. They bring the fight to you and they are relentless. They are stingy on defense and have multiple weapons on offense. They can run it better than they throw it and they throw it pretty good. They have a great combination of speed and strength on both sides of the ball. Scoring quick and often has been their style of play all season. They make very few mistakes but seem to capitalize on every mistake their opponents make. The biggest thing and the most dangerous is that they are hungry for a Gold Ball. They want to win with their whole heart. I have them picked to win it all in Cookeville and win in impressive fashion. That's my synopsis.

If there's one thing that I have seen watching Wayne County is that they will welcome that fight and will hit you hard... really hard.

good post Bigswo but I hope impressive fashion isn't you thinking the east will be dominated like the last couple years ? Because the East won't be no pushover this year and it will take 4qtrs for who ever takes home the gold ball - although clearly the favorite - I'm not convinced as of today that will be the West . Time will tell! Good luck to WC pulling for you guys and hoping to see a WC vs SP in cookeville but we got two huge hurdles to clear first! Edited by PIRATE87

My two cents on schedules. We have two very good teams in our district being UC and Dresden. UC got blasted by injury this year which really hurt them. We have two good teams being Trenton and Humboldt. WC has two very good teams in there district being them and Huntington. I'm sure they also have a couple good teams. I haven't seen WC but I'm pretty sure neither of us have played a team like the other this year. We won't be able to put 9 in the box like last night cause you have a team in WC that can run and throw. As good as Dresser throws the ball WC can't concentrate on passing cause our run game is money right now. Personally I think toss up with home field giving us the help we need. If we beat WC by 3 TD's then Revy could be nastradamus and we need to just play Alcoa or murivul after monkey stomping whoever is there from east. Better quit before I sound like someone else......