Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

20 is gonna get CRUSHED!!! Your running your mouth awful reckless. #2 Loves contact so if your precious#20 wants to try and stop the Train,,,by all means square up. But I'm telling you his parents better tell him not to play in the road DYATES is traveling on.if he does he's gonna get destroyed and embarrassed all at the same time.

I have no dog in this fight and have seen both of these kids play this year, both great players, #20 is a beast on defense. Also no one here is over matched, this really should be a good game, if you say it is, you are either a homer or just trolling.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

20 is gonna get CRUSHED!!! Your running your mouth awful reckless. #2 Loves contact so if your precious#20 wants to try and stop the Train,,,by all means square up. But I'm telling you his parents better tell him not to play in the road DYATES is traveling on.if he does he's gonna get destroyed and embarrassed all at the same time.

What year is Yates?

What year is Yates?

There are two Yates brothers. The one being talked about, #2, is a senior. Little brother, #8, is a sophomore. There are a number of players on Dresden's team that could be considered stars on other teams as I'm sure is the case with Wayne County as well. I hate that the focus is just on Winn & Yates.

I take everything Bigster says with a hand full of salt, cause he told us in 2010 that Lake County was fast.

Just remember Guru.Lake co is on the way back.Probably would have been even now if the TSSAA doesnt allow players drive 20 miles to another county and live in Lake co.But I guess Perry Co had their couple years in the sun and are back to their old ways.Irrelevant,,,Too bad you can't make it to see your neighbors get beat,Would like to catch up with you a little bit.Been a long time..lol

I think I'm calling it quits on this board, I can see they ain't going to be no sensible talk on here about football. Have a nice week

Get on back in here and talk about yalls game.  I usually don't post over this way but I do read. You're a respected poster.  You know as well as I do crazy folks show up especially this time of year.