Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

I will promise you there aren't any players calling Wayne County out on social media . That's not saying someone isn't doing it pretending to be players just to get a rise out of someone. Neither team should need any of this to be motivated , if you're not motivated by now you never will be. Please forgive a few bad apples I'm sure y'all have those fans too. Trust me Wayne County has Dresdens total respect and I'm sure we have yours also . So let's leave it all on the field with no injuries and may the best team win.

Since no one wants to talk abut the GAME Friday lets discuss next yr. How many Senior starters for both teams? I believe both are senior heavy teams. Who steps in for Rice and Winn next year? What about the line and skill positions? I see Wayne Co and Huntingdon in Region 6 and Dresden and Lake Co in Region 7 next year. Thoughts?

Dresden has 16-17 seniors this year. We're losing a lot of playmakers but the good news is the youngsters have been getting plenty of playing time this season & will be seasoned veterans coming in next year. Unless Rang makes any changes Tyrone Jones (#10 sophomore) looks to be QB next year. We have a very talented 8th grader very similar to Dresser that will see some playing time too. He's already over 6 ft tall & can throw the football really well as well as run it. We'll still have some good lineman in Cantrell, Cooper & several others. Wade Moran should be a playmaker too at 6 ft 4 in & over 225 lb. Yates lil bro will do well at receiver as well as Lockhart, Ricco Taylor & quay Taylor. I can see Hudson Nanney playing more on offense next year as well. Hudson is a head hunter on defense. Lil Yates brother has been getting a lot of playing time this year & will be an impact player on defense as well. I can see a lot more kids playing both sides of the ball like we've had to do in the past before this group of seniors came along but overall I think we'll still be very competitive. I'm sure I left out some names so I apologize if so. These are just the names that immediately came to mind.

Edited by Dtown364

Digger go look your QB and WR twitter accounts. McDonald called out Birchette and Winn jumped in

Might wanna check out a few of the Wayne Co players twitter accounts as well. I haven't seen anything out of Winn & would be willing to bet that you won't. To me trash talk among players is fine. It's been going on forever, only now we have social media for everyone to see it.

Edited by Dtown364

Might wanna check out a few of the Wayne Co players twitter accounts as well. I haven't seen anything out of Winn & would be willing to bet that you won't. To me trash talk among players is fine. It's been going on forever, only now we have social media for everyone to see it.

Seeing as they're the ones actually playing and winning you'd figure to see some banter between two 13-0 teams.. even some between fans but there's always a line.

The last thing I want to be part of is something negative. I have been attacked on a personal level on here and it is obviously not good for either program. I would like for all the WC Faithful to know that I hope and pray that all your kids play well and injury free. I hope you are respected here in Dresden TN and leave with a Positive outlook on our Town. I'm ashamed at the comments made about my family and I. They are way past acceptable and disgusting. I do not wish to be responsible for bringing Negative publicity to any athlete or program and for that reason,I will not be part of this anymore.GL to everyone.

The last thing I want to be part of is something negative. I have been attacked on a personal level on here and it is obviously not good for either program. I would like for all the WC Faithful to know that I hope and pray that all your kids play well and injury free. I hope you are respected here in Dresden TN and leave with a Positive outlook on our Town. I'm ashamed at the comments made about my family and I. They are way past acceptable and disgusting. I do not wish to be responsible for bringing Negative publicity to any athlete or program and for that reason,I will not be part of this anymore.GL to everyone.

Digger go look your QB and WR twitter accounts. McDonald called out Birchette and Winn jumped in

i did and trust me it's not them . Kinda funny they are two that never say a word. Hey if doing this to your own team to motivate them works then so be it. It's kinda like painting stuff on the field house and blaming it on the other team it happens all the time