Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

the way I understand it is Rotary Club gets all of Dresden's cut in all games. Locals had to form The Quarterback Club to get money straight to sports program. The QBC done lots for team. Recently the Rotary Club did make some great improvements to stadium itself. But if it's money for the team, or helping defray costs volunteer helpers/staff have, that has to come from QBC, which is a great group of supporters imo. Edited by sportsfan247

Also, I forgot to mention another X-factor: the Dresden O-line is really stepping it up. They have faced some difficult D-lines in Union City and Trenton--as well as some other schools--and have proven that they can stick with everyone we have faced so far. 

O-lines typically go unnoticed and are under appreciated (as we all know), but this O-line in Dresden is definitely worth mentioning and can make the difference in this game--especially when it comes to stopping WC's #20. They will have their hands full with him, but I truly believe they are up for the task. 

The Hogs up front always need some appreciation and recognition, whether its for Dresden or WC, and these two are definitely worth talking about seeing as how these teams did not come this far without them.  

When Trenton wanted to play last year they could have beat any 1a team in the state.But they where a Hyde and Jeckle team last year.

That is so true. You can't judge a team by one bad game. Real football fans judge body of work. Dresden has competed and beaten good teams when they were down and up. Dresden is the real deal. You will see Friday

UC is way down mainly due to injury and Peabody just ain't very good, they wasn't very good last year when they put you out either

Please lay off a Peabody team you saw just one time in the last 3 years. You don't have a clue. This district is proud and strong. Peabody was average this year. UC was injured. With that being said. Dresden would have beaten an uninjured Uc Team. It is their time. Why don't you guys schedule UC and Peabody and Dresden for your non region games next year. Yes Dresden will be down a little but UC and Peabody will be a hard task to say the least

Your absolutely mistaken, I've watched Dresden in the playoffs for 3 years now. Not to mention UC and Trenton. Both have GOLD BALLS. We play these teams every year. Competition doesn't get any better!!! Dresden is in a League of their own. You'll see Friday.

u are absolutely right. Wildcat is only judging Trenton by the flop we had last year at the NC game. If he wants to judge Dresden based on their loss to Trenton in the playoffs last year, he has a rude awakening coming.. 

Wildcat89... I'm beginning to take issue with your infatuation with Trenton. Including this year and 3 playoff wins, Wayne County has won 7 playoff games in the last 4 years. You need to focus on who you're playing, not a team you clearly know nothing about. Congrats on having a fine team this year. Our apologies to you from Trenton on fielding a young team this year. We sure are sorry we've let you down.

Well said. He does not have a clue. Please schedule Peabody next year. Please WC

Please lay off a Peabody team you saw just one time in the last 3 years. You don't have a clue. This district is proud and strong. Peabody was average this year. UC was injured. With that being said. Dresden would have beaten an uninjured Uc Team. It is their time. Why don't you guys schedule UC and Peabody and Dresden for your non region games next year. Yes Dresden will be down a little but UC and Peabody will be a hard task to say the least

Do the Region 6ers really want to compare regions that bad? A pretty good measuring stick would be the Bruceton-West Carroll game. Bruceton wins by 4 in a hard fought game... goes on to finish 3rd in region 6. West Carroll on the other hand goes on to finish next to last in 7. If you can't gather which region is tougher then you may want to lay off the common core lesson plans...

All that being said, just because you're the best team in a better region, does not mean a thing..

NCS was the only member of their region to win a playoff game last year and it turned out pretty well for them.

u are absolutely right. Wildcat is only judging Trenton by the flop we had last year at the NC game. If he wants to judge Dresden based on their loss to Trenton in the playoffs last year, he has a rude awakening coming..

Lol it will all play out Friday. After seeing your defense and watching on film, there is a good chance Huntigdon and NCS would have given you all you wanted this year.

I've not tried to bash Trenton, but they're not very good compared to the top 5 or 6 in the state and if these others would stop talking about tough schedules because they played Trenton then I'd stop saying it. I don't have no dislike against Trenton and graduated with one of the players dad and wish them nothing but the best. I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way but that don't make Trenton no better

You graduated with the Mr. Baugus. We understand were do not compare to the top 5 or 6 1a teams this year. We are stating the facts. You are judging a team and its program by one awful game. Good luck to both teams Friday but I am going with Dresden because they are in a district that has a chance to bring home 4 gold balls in the 5 years. And they are that good. If you take away the run, they will kill you with the pass.

You graduated with the Mr. Baugus. We understand were do not compare to the top 5 or 6 1a teams this year. We are stating the facts. You are judging a team and its program by one awful game. Good luck to both teams Friday but I am going with Dresden because they are in a district that has a chance to bring home 4 gold balls in the 5 years. And they are that good. If you take away the run, they will kill you with the pass.

Thanks for all your support. Your knowledge and insight is much appreciated.