Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Do the Region 6ers really want to compare regions that bad? A pretty good measuring stick would be the Bruceton-West Carroll game. Bruceton wins by 4 in a hard fought game... goes on to finish 3rd in region 6. West Carroll on the other hand goes on to finish next to last in 7. If you can't gather which region is tougher then you may want to lay off the common core lesson plans...

All that being said, just because you're the best team in a better region, does not mean a thing..

NCS was the only member of their region to win a playoff game last year and it turned out pretty well for them.

If you wanna talk about Bruceton, look at the first two quarters of each game, WC outscored them 84-0 with the starters coming out in the middle of the second qtr. I stated that WC played a weak schedule other than a couple of games, but also said Dresden did too. There's no way to say it without sounding like I'm bashing other schools. There's no common opponents to judge these schools by. Dresden thinks they are the best, and they may be, and WC thinks they are the best. Only thing that will tell the tale will be Friday night!

If you wanna talk about Bruceton, look at the first two quarters of each game, WC outscored them 84-0 with the starters coming out in the middle of the second qtr. I stated that WC played a weak schedule other than a couple of games, but also said Dresden did too. There's no way to say it without sounding like I'm bashing other schools. There's no common opponents to judge these schools by. Dresden thinks they are the best, and they may be, and WC thinks they are the best. Only thing that will tell the tale will be Friday night!

Hey call me old school but two 13-0 teams ought to think they're the best! I agree with most of what you said though.

u are absolutely right. Wildcat is only judging Trenton by the flop we had last year at the NC game. If he wants to judge Dresden based on their loss to Trenton in the playoffs last year, he has a rude awakening coming..

No disrespect but what do you judge off from this year. It's the semi's and do to their schedule and there opponents being down this year, they haven't played a top 6 or maybe even 7 team in 1A. Trenton is the last top notch team they played and they got embarrassed (last year). No disrespect to UC but they gave up more points in a month than they gave up some years. Dresden better play flawless. There is no room for error in his one.

Edited by Eagle9019

Well said. He does not have a clue. Please schedule Peabody next year. Please WC

They would have smoked ya'll like a West Memphis blunt this year and last year. Don't get it twisted, the only reason they aren't playing for back to back gold balls is because of NCS. As for the Trenton game last year, it was a complete disappointment. We didn't see the team everyone talked about.

No disrespect but what do you judge off from this year. It's the semi's and do to their schedule and there opponents being down this year, they haven't played a top 6 or maybe even 7 team in 1A. Trenton is the last top notch team they played and they got embarrassed. No disrespect to UC but they gave up more points in a month than they gave up some years. Dresden better play flawless. There is no room for error in his one.

Eh. 1A as a whole is down in the Western side. How could it not seem to be anyway after UCs run and NCSs dominant season filled with college talent. I still say after Friday were going to forget about all this doubt we had beforehand no matter who wins. One of these teams will have left their mark on football in Tennessee by late Friday Night

Eh. 1A as a whole is down in the Western side. How could it not seem to be anyway after UCs run and NCSs dominant season filled with college talent. I still say after Friday were going to forget about all this doubt we had beforehand no matter who wins. One of these teams will have left their mark on football in Tennessee by late Friday Night

Every poster will pull for their team but I'm not one that's going to make bold predictions for mine. If Dresden wins Friday night I'll be the first on here congratulating them and will be pulling for them in Cookeville. All I expect is the same from the Dresden fans. There will be no crying from WC if our team loses, don't believe me just ask NCS, they have put us out the last two years, as a matter of fact wc's last two losses have been to them. Do I think WC will beat Dresden? Yes. Will WC beat Dresden? I don't know

Every poster will pull for their team but I'm not one that's going to make bold predictions for mine. If Dresden wins Friday night I'll be the first on here congratulating them and will be pulling for them in Cookeville. All I expect is the same from the Dresden fans. There will be no crying from WC if our team loses, don't believe me just ask NCS, they have put us out the last two years, as a matter of fact wc's last two losses have been to them. Do I think WC will beat Dresden? Yes. Will WC beat Dresden? I don't know

Good Luck Friday night to 89 and his cats. Hope y'all pull out the win. Should be a great game. Keep them boys focused.

Same to you as well 89. Who ever wins this game will be tested for Cookeville no doubt.