Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Well this is my last post on this thread. I was the first to congratulate Dresden on the field tonight and the first to congratulate them on here. I said the better team won tonight and they did, but at the same time anybody that watched the game knows if WC hadn't made the early mistakes that this game comes down to the wire. Dresden is a really good team and this whole disrespect thing has gotten blown out of proportion. We've let a bunch of newbies on here get us all riled up and mad with me being as guilty as any. I tried from the beginning to be respectful but let a few get under my skin that probably won't ever even be back on here. I talked to several fans on the field tonight and congratulated them all and let them know I'm supporting Dresden til the end. No need in getting on here bashing WC, at least after this year most of you will know how to act when you win. Our boys gave their all but came up short, but we win and we lose with the same attitude, humble. Good luck next week

Most of the Dresden fans I saw, including myself, went up to several WC players after the game congratulating them on a great run & wishing them well. Don't judge all Dresden fans based off a couple of fans on here. Yes we're proud of this group of players but we are respectful & classy for the most part.

Most of the Dresden fans I saw, including myself, went up to several WC players after the game congratulating them on a great run & wishing them well. Don't judge all Dresden fans based off a couple of fans on here. Yes we're proud of this group of players but we are respectful & classy for the most part.

That's what I just said, a few from both sides ruined it for us all. All the posters that have been here, seen that and done this knew how to act. It's the one hit wonders that p*** everybody off

That's what I just said, a few from both sides ruined it for us all. All the posters that have been here, seen that and done this knew how to act. It's the one hit wonders that p*** everybody off

I gotcha. To be honest this is the first lively thread we've had all year. It's been fun. Enjoyed all the hype leading up to this game.

Wildcat89. I was not overly impressed with this WC team. They were a little bit better than average at best. Rice made a bonehead mistake but there was still plenty of time to overcome that mistake. You bashed Peabody.. I won't bash WC. They were good but not on the same level with Dresden. You underestimated our district because of the Peabody drubbing by NC last year. That was one game... So maybe I should retract my statement about WC just being an average team. But I will say they were average tonight. I saw one impressive player. Number 7. Winn was so much better than Rice (Tonight) Hands down

I came to the game just wanting to c a good game. Saw both teams play this year n knew it had a lot of potential. I thought going n Dresden had more weapons but knew Waynesboro physicality could play a big role. The better team won tonight but it wasn't black n white as the score showed. Take away them second quarter slip ups from Waynesboro n this could b different game. Rice not as effective as usual but what u expect when nanney is on ur heels every time u drop back (very impressed w him). Dresden don't think I'm saying they were better or should have won. Just saying it wasn't a one sided game like people r saying. Wildcats I'll give u your due. Much respect. Dresden best of luck to u next week. Ya r a real good team w a good shot to win

I came to the game just wanting to c a good game. Saw both teams play this year n knew it had a lot of potential. I thought going n Dresden had more weapons but knew Waynesboro physicality could play a big role. The better team won tonight but it wasn't black n white as the score showed. Take away them second quarter slip ups from Waynesboro n this could b different game. Rice not as effective as usual but what u expect when nanney is on ur heels every time u drop back (very impressed w him). Dresden don't think I'm saying they were better or should have won. Just saying it wasn't a one sided game like people r saying. Wildcats I'll give u your due. Much respect. Dresden best of luck to u next week. Ya r a real good team w a good shot to win

Very well said.

Don't start comparing Dresden to the Libertys. Dresden best in 1a

Nobody said Dresden could beat Liberty. But who knows. It would be competitive. And yes there are several 3A teams in our area that Dresden would beat. They have a special group of athletes who could easily play for bigger schools and do well. Dresden could win the 2A championship. Stop hating on your neighbors. Be glad that they may be the first team in Weakly county to bring home the gold. You guys were studs in the past, everyone remembers that. Maybe one day you guys will come up again. Go Lions and Region 7

Be respectful! Their was plenty of great athletes on Wayne County tonight. Dresden had some luck and big 4th down plays or the game would have been a barn burner. Dresden was the better team but don't downgrade their opponent.

HATER, HATER, HATER..............NO DISRESPECT.........4TH DOWN CONVERSIONS ARE PART OF THE GAME................4TH DOWN STOPS ARE PART OF THE GAME.............DRESDEN CONVERTED...............STOP HATING ON DRESDEN

LUCK WAS CREATED BY THE BETTER TEAM. STOP HATING PLEASE!

Edited by allgoodlf

2nd quarter miscues were big but Dresden had a few themselves in the first half... Wayne didn't score in the 2nd half. When it's all said and done that was the difference last night

Well this is my last post on this thread. I was the first to congratulate Dresden on the field tonight and the first to congratulate them on here. I said the better team won tonight and they did, but at the same time anybody that watched the game knows if WC hadn't made the early mistakes that this game comes down to the wire. Dresden is a really good team and this whole disrespect thing has gotten blown out of proportion. We've let a bunch of newbies on here get us all riled up and mad with me being as guilty as any. I tried from the beginning to be respectful but let a few get under my skin that probably won't ever even be back on here. I talked to several fans on the field tonight and congratulated them all and let them know I'm supporting Dresden til the end. No need in getting on here bashing WC, at least after this year most of you will know how to act when you win. Our boys gave their all but came up short, but we win and we lose with the same attitude, humble. Good luck next week

This was a good post. Wildcat you have made a few people upset. You barked up the Peabody tree when there was no reason to. But with that being said, Our district prepared Dresden for this game. Mentally and Physically. WC is a great program and we respect them highly. We just expect you guys to give us, (Region 7) the respect it deserves. 3 Gold balls in 4 years with the possibility of another gold from Dresden. Maybe we did not see the best of WC last night. That is what I have been saying all along about this Peabody team of last year that you called terrible. Everyone has bad games and sometimes they are at the wrong times. But what I saw last night was a much superior team in Dresden. Both teams made mistakes. Dresden played lights out Defense and they made WC look average. Congrats on a great season.

This was a good post. Wildcat you have made a few people upset. You barked up the Peabody tree when there was no reason to. But with that being said, Our district prepared Dresden for this game. They have played us year in and year out. Now it is their time and we respect that.  WC is a great program and we respect them highly. We just expect you guys to give us, (Region 7) the respect it deserves. 3 Gold balls in 4 years with the possibility of another gold from Dresden. Maybe we did not see the best of WC last night. That is what I have been saying all along about this Peabody team of last year that you called terrible. Everyone has bad games and sometimes they are at the wrong times. But what I saw last night was a much superior team in Dresden. Both teams made mistakes. Dresden played lights out Defense and they made WC look average. Congrats on a great season.