Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Good amount of fans made the trip, and yes it's a pretty good drive. We were blessed with former (district 15A) opponents who all brought tons of fans, and Waverly's crowd was comparable to them. Our visitor stands hold around 400, and were pretty much filled. I expect that more than that will make it to Memphis...we were closer, but that game didn't decide who punches their ticket to the championship.

Thanks trader, it's hard to actually tell how well a team travels when you're in the stands with them and focused on the game lol. Guess we'll pack which ever stadium yal wanna pick for Friday! BWTP Edited by rednecktiger31

It won't be standing room only but it should be a nice crowd.

Sounds like it should be fun at least. But with my previous posts pointing out its more than a 1 sided affair. Waverly is a team or actually more of a family! Offense alone isn't going to beat them. It's gonna be a battle and the best team will come out on top whether it's blue or purple. Only Friday night will tell and it's taking too long lol

Sounds like it should be fun at least. But with my previous posts pointing out its more than a 1 sided affair. Waverly is a team or actually more of a family! Offense alone isn't going to beat them. It's gonna be a battle and the best team will come out on top whether it's blue or purple. Only Friday night will tell and it's taking too long lol

Yes it is. 

He just had 284 of that on 14 carries. The rest came from the other guys I was telling yall about. This was in the 2nd round of the playoffs. While everyone is focusing on Richardson the other guys will kill you. Trust me this game will not be about Richardson the real test will be can you stop the other guys. Each one of them would be a star on the Waverly team but thy are just the supporting cast on this Trezevant team. But I guarantee you will have to stop them in order to win this game.

Willie have you seen or heard about our running back he is a handful himself