Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

dude it's alright. I believe you guys will show up Friday night. I have thought on this. Your defense is senior led and the schemes will keep you in. Your offense will be able to offset and scheme against their D. The only issue is that even if they get out of position they are athletic enough to recover. Them on offense they will pound you. If you can rotate players and stay fresh is the key for you guys on D. Coaching to me you guys have good coaches and is key. Teli is a good coach but can get out of sinc and can implode. It almost happened last year in the finals. To me it could be special teams. If you guys can capitalize on special teams,then you can make it to the finals. I predict Waverly in the upset 24-22. Good luck tigers.

Thanks BigEd. I usually dont go off like that but I have had all I could take from this guy. There has been few respectful post from trez fans and willie has been the most respectful but for these guys to spitt and not know what they are talking about is crazy. 

I say this with respect kyle but we game planned for your guys to have to beat us in the air which you didnt but you wasnt going to beat us with your running game. Waverly D is solid all the way around you usually get what they allow you to get, just saying

You guys had a great team so dont take that the wrong way.  you guys had a great running back also.

I say this with respect kyle but we game planned for your guys to have to beat us in the air which you didnt but you wasnt going to beat us with your running game. Waverly D is solid all the way around you usually get what they allow you to get, just saying

dropped passes hurt us. also had a key receiver go out with a broken collar bone. Not saying wavo defense isn't solid. just saying we had a lot more success in the air and would have had more had we not overthrown or drop easy passes. I'm just stating my opinion. you also said we would only get 2 td. If trez does not throw then no worries.

dropped passes hurt us. also had a key receiver go out with a broken collar bone. Not saying wavo defense isn't solid. just saying we had a lot more success in the air and would have had more had we not overthrown or drop easy passes. I'm just stating my opinion. you also said we would only get 2 td. If trez does not throw then no worries.

I understand what your saying kyle its all good my friend we all have opinions thats what the T is all about man

Man that does look nice! Thanks utvol..

No problem man! They tore the old stadium down a few years ago and rebuilt it! It's really nice! There's been some big games played on the field!! Memphis State played there before moving to the Liberty Bowl! I believe Tennessee played UCLA there also! Lot of history in the dirt there!!