Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

No comment. They replaced their all world qb. With a 125lb stick figure . Same offense. But know they boat race. Lol.

Same defense too. Lol.

If you're laughing then you don't know a lot about the game sir. I admire the Trezevant team, but if you think for one minute that the Marion offense and defense didn't execute last season in the title game you've lost your mind. MANY times Marion had kids in position to tackle Richardson and he just runs over them. They have a good scheme on both sides of the ball. Marion consistently got outside on Trezevant last season with far less speed. That goes back to coaching and preparation. Again, this is coming from someone that isn't a MC fan, but knows good football.

If Trezevant loses this game it will hand the 2A state title to Marion County. That offense will boat race most defenses.

OK so just to clarify austin-East has no chance against Marion and Waverly would be giving them the state championship if they beat Trezevant? Sorry but there's nothing gonna just be handed over. I believe a trez MC rematch would be close but I also believe if waverly beats trez then whoever meets up with them will have a battle on their hands as well. You may say oh but it's an "honest opinion" but no its pretty disrespectful. Ain't nobody handing anything over this week or next. Marion County, austin-east, trezevant, and Waverly have and will fight for it! But let's focus on tomorrow night, ready to make the drive! BWTP!

If Trezevant loses this game it will hand the 2A state title to Marion County. That offense will boat race most defenses.

this makes no sense at all. So your saying if Waverly is good enough to beat trezevant they are not good enough to beat Marion? Marion better watch out tomorrow night first. I think AE has something to settle first