Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Richardson isn't 100% and will not play much if at all. I been trying to hold it in all week if you can look at my post I been hinting at it all week. I knew on Saturday and it was just confirmed. This will be a good game between evenly matched teams now but Trezevant will win. Now I see how TCA felt last year. 

Edited by willie2888

Richardson isn't 100% and will not play much if at all. I been trying to hold it in all week if you can look at my post I been hinting at it all week. I knew on Saturday and it was just confirmed. This will be a good game between evenly matched teams now but Trezevant will win. Now I see how TCA felt last year.

yep it sucks.

that also tells me y'all probably did not have that good of practice this week. It makes it tough mentally on the other players when they know their stud is out. Will be interesting now

that also tells me y'all probably did not have that good of practice this week. It makes it tough mentally on the other players when they know their stud is out. Will be interesting now

Exactly what I was told happened. This is where the motivation of Teli White will come into play. Still think we have a nice shot to take this but it will be well earned. These other guy will get there chance to play and they are good too. This is something else to overcome in this season. They always say its harder to repeat.