Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Just saw on FB that this may be the MYtv30 game of the week? Anyone know if there is truth to that? I'd love to be able to watch. And I am a WCHS grad... will be rooting hard for them , based on everything I've seen heard read and analyzed I'd say if no turnovers by Waverly this will be a 4th quarter game ... I say the RB has a big game for Trez .... I say Waverly surprises at 1st and I am Blue and White all the way and will be rooting hard but my honest opinion and hoping I am wrong , is that it will be Trez 38 Waverly 34... with Trez running it out at the end behind this RB I keep hearing about.... again hope I am wrong !

Go Tigers!

Lol. Extremely minor. Up 20 start the 3rd. Rest him the second half. The Game was on the line because of 2 turnovers inside the 20 of trez. They still played the second half and OT without him to prove meddle. He and the entire team are rested, and 100% healed after that slugfeast and ready to send a message. It was an excellent week. D. Calling out plays before the scouts could snap it. I would dare say best practices this year