Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Yes

My boy was there at 7 this morning

that's cool. Our coaches started in 2013 for the semi we had a family and player combined practices. It was awesome. We got to go through the warm up drills and some skill drills. Then we had prayer and then watched the boys do there practice. Last year my son was a freshman and I was able to go for the first time. Intense was able to do it twice with his son. Memories we will never forget. Good luck to you guys. Edited by BigEdMo

that's cool. Our coaches started in 2013 for the semi we had a family and player combined practices. It was awesome. We got to go through the warm up drills and some skill drills. Then we had prayer and then watched the boys do there practice. Last year my son was a freshman and I was able to go for the first time. Intense was able to do it twice with his son. Memories we will never forget. Good luck to you guys.

That's what it's all about BigEd. I'm just thankful to still be playing its my kids last year. Everything else is just a bonus .

that's cool. Our coaches started in 2013 for the semi we had a family and player combined practices. It was awesome. We got to go through the warm up drills and some skill drills. Then we had prayer and then watched the boys do there practice. Last year my son was a freshman and I was able to go for the first time. Intense was able to do it twice with his son. Memories we will never forget. Good luck to you guys.

Now that's a good look.