Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

OK so just to clarify austin-East has no chance against Marion and Waverly would be giving them the state championship if they beat Trezevant? Sorry but there's nothing gonna just be handed over. I believe a trez MC rematch would be close but I also believe if waverly beats trez then whoever meets up with them will have a battle on their hands as well. You may say oh but it's an "honest opinion" but no its pretty disrespectful. Ain't nobody handing anything over this week or next. Marion County, austin-east, trezevant, and Waverly have and will fight for it! But let's focus on tomorrow night, ready to make the drive! BWTP!

You are wrong. I didn't say AE had no chance vs Marion County. I have said since last season that they were the ONLY team in the east that had any sort of chance at keeping Marion County from a third straight trip to Cookeville. I have been right on all accounts. AE has the ability to beat Marion, but I don't think they will be able to pull the trick. Trezevant is a different animal. It's not everyday you see a 4-5 star RB in 2A football. Waverly could limit them some tonight, but you better hope for some turnovers if you want to keep it close.

Looking forward to this being a great game on tonite. Even though I anticipate Trezevant winning you guys have talked me into believing it will be closer than I thought. I hope everyone has a safe trip down and back come and enjoy Memphis. One last game tidbit Richardson WILL NOT be the reason Trezevant wins this game. Remember you heard it here first.

Thanks willie it should be a good one

All the talking is about to come to an end for you bass and surp!! you fixn to see a D you havent seen all yr. That comment about the gold ball goin east if Trez dont win. Whats up with that? If Tez wins they are good enough to beat the team from the EAST but If waverly beats the untouchable Bears they dont have a chance against the EAST? Come on man! Like I said I will tip my hat if trez wins but all the talk is over its game time.

LMBO, you can tell you're a newbie. I'm not going to see anything from Waverly. I'm not a Trezevant fan, but I am pretty good with analyzing football matchups. I will be at SP watching my little ole 1A team. I don't think you can hold Trezevant under 35 points. That's my prediction.

LMBO, you can tell you're a newbie. I'm not going to see anything from Waverly. I'm not a Trezevant fan, but I am pretty good with analyzing football matchups. I will be at SP watching my little ole 1A team. I don't think you can hold Trezevant under 35 points. That's my prediction.

if SP gets thru tonite you will get it handed to you in cookeville.

Those blue colored glasses are thick Ambassador. Don't worry about it.

Gerry, I tried to explain to them it didn't mean I don't like them. It's just my prediction from studying and researching the teams. I have had Trezevant on top of 2A the entire season with a big gap between them and Marion County and Austin East. Those are the three best teams with Mitchell a close fourth. Waverly is a top 6-7 team. What's wrong with that? I remember a lot of years we at SP haven't been up to snuff and I would free admit we were over ranked. Our team this year is a top 5-6 team, but I'm smart enough to know how strong the west is again.