Pearl-Cohn at Memphis East: Class 4A Semifinals

BoardHater71

Please blackhaven senator act like you all for Memphis. Bra you a real hater you been picking against east all year. All we gone do is earn our respect. What good team have they put 40 points on. We know they hava athletes. We do to. So we will see.

I'm All about being RIGHT... I thought Ridgeway had a better team. They jumped out quick but sounds like Coach Sutton pulled a Coach Sutton... I think off of scores alone PC may be a better team. No hate for Memphis East BUT I will say the scrimmage I saw us have I wasn't overly impressed but guess what, Yall still playing and IF yall pull the minor upset at Fairgrounds or Melrose or wherever yall plan on playing at I will eat my crow, give you 2 claps and a Ric Flair woooo and root yall on Saturday December 3 at Tucker Stadium at Overall Field in Cookevegas.  :popcorneater:  :hungry:  :thumb:

Bruh, the creator of those shirts is from The M tho. We BEEN saying it... December 3 it may actually happen in Cookeville 2A, 6A we the Favorites... 4A, we may need a little Firebird assistance, ya hurr me lol

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/Clip/11440586/watch-meet-the-creator-of-memphis-vs-errbody-apparel

I'm not sure you're the favorites in 6a...