Pearl-Cohn at Memphis East: Class 4A Semifinals

BoardHater71

actually my credentials are very well qualified. I actually scout this region sir so I guess I am not very bad in my opinion since i get paid to give it and hand young men scholarships. As far as hating on PC that is far from the truth. All I am saying is I and other colleagues have not been overly impressed with what we have seen. They have promising young talent with correct coaching and mindset some will go on to play at the next level. Im not just some young cat on here talking out his rear end about what he thinks he knows and this and that. Like i said I have been to 3 of their games this year. Yes they have some talent but everyone I have watched them beat have not been good teams. Friday they can prove something...so put the talking aside and go do it.

I can respect that

Has anyone seen East play besides the East folks? I haven't been to an East game since Whitehaven stopped playing them in the regular season. But I've kept up through other means as best I can. I do know that East has two linemen that are SEC sized. One is 6'-8", 300 lbs. He plays both ways. He's an offensive and defensive tackle. The other young man is 6'-6", 290 lbs. He plays guard on the O-line. I think one is a sophomore and the other is junior. Those two just stand out. Correct me if I'm wrong Mustang49.

Has anyone seen East play besides the East folks? I haven't been to an East game since Whitehaven stopped playing them in the regular season. But I've kept up through other means as best I can. I do know that East has two linemen that are SEC sized. One is 6'-8", 300 lbs. He plays both ways. He's an offensive and defensive tackle. The other young man is 6'-6", 290 lbs. He plays guard on the O-line. I think one is a sophomore and the other is junior. Those two just stand out. Correct me if I'm wrong Mustang49.

the wrister kid is the junior he is 6'8 300plus and goes both ways. Havent seen them in person only some film. Im sure that will change next year

actually my credentials are very well qualified. I actually scout this region sir so I guess I am not very bad in my opinion since i get paid to give it and hand young men scholarships. As far as hating on PC that is far from the truth. All I am saying is I and other colleagues have not been overly impressed with what we have seen. They have promising young talent with correct coaching and mindset some will go on to play at the next level. Im not just some young cat on here talking out his rear end about what he thinks he knows and this and that. Like i said I have been to 3 of their games this year. Yes they have some talent but everyone I have watched them beat have not been good teams. Friday they can prove something...so put the talking aside and go do it.

You're the worst scout out their then.

Kinda quiet where's all them Memphis folks that was talking last year?

Last season I thought Memphis East was a better team than Pearl and I said as much but this season after what I saw in a scrimmage they had against us in the summer I just don't feel as confident. With that said it's score prediction time:

PC wins this one by 14...

PC--- 42

ME--- 28