7A

WildcatNation33

Go Lady Panthers, put them Lady Bobcats back down Monterey Mountain with a loss. I think Buck will shoot the Lady Bobcats out of it. She didn't score a lot in the game at PC, so look for her to take too many shots. The key for Stone will be getting on the boards. Here Kitty Kitty....

Lol. I check in a few times a year and it never ceases to amaze me that there are still tons of ignorant people like Captain Cookie Puss here that take some kind of shot at a high school basketball player online, behind a username and a keyboard. Whew.

Bobcatfan, Jimbo didn't say it was their worst defeat in years. It was their worst performance. JC scores first and then proceeds to not score until about 1 minute left in third. To go over twenty straight minutes without scoring was the point not the overall loss. Everyone in the stands that night was surprised. This is not to down any program or lift any program just an observation.

Lol. I check in a few times a year and it never ceases to amaze me that there are still tons of ignorant people like Captain Cookie Puss here that take some kind of shot at a high school basketball player online, behind a username and a keyboard. Whew.

You are so spot on!! I've never seen anything like it girls and boys both the bad-mouthing of kids by name on a public open forum. I can't figure if there jealous or mad that the player is better than the players on their team. All I can figure instead of being happy that the kids are working hard and doing well they need to bad mouth them.

Oh hush

You are so spot on!! I've never seen anything like it girls and boys both the bad-mouthing of kids by name on a public open forum. I can't figure if there jealous or mad that the player is better than the players on their team. All I can figure instead of being happy that the kids are working hard and doing well they need to bad mouth them.

Oh Hush. it's part of the game, fun with fans. Geezzz. I bet you guys are ones that think every kid should receive a trophy to. "Not unless they earn it." As far as bad mouthing kids. NEVER, just making a point about the game from what I witness. What's your address, i'll send your kid a trophy.

It just show the character of the adult that talks trash on an open forum about kids. I agree send them down the road. It's easy enough to talk about a team and speak the truth without calling out the players by name. If your must talk trash about a specific kid at least use your real name so everyone on hear can know who you are.

This cat doesn't know me very well. Participation trophy...ha.

If you don't want to be called out, don't be a stupid idiot.

Merry Christmas.

This cat does not care to know you dude. It's a free country. Participation trophies are for parents and trophy companies. I'm not an idiot. Just call it like I see it. 

It just show the character of the adult that talks trash on an open forum about kids. I agree send them down the road. It's easy enough to talk about a team and speak the truth without calling out the players by name. If your must talk trash about a specific kid at least shut you mouth. Everyone has the right to speak in a forum. Some teams have ball hogs, whiny parents, spoiled fans. AAU all-stars that won a C division tourney somewhere and called a national title.

PC or Clarkrange.....3rd is distant from these 2 teams

quote name="UCSportsFan" post="3638932" timestamp="1481734239"]

I've kept up with all of these programs as a lot of us have and i can say without a doubt that Pickett County has pulled ahead of everyone in 7A however only slightly over Clarkrange. Clay Co. has a very good group of 8th graders coming in and will be very good really soon with Coach Walker at the helm. Jackson Co. is a distant 3rd this year as bad as it pains me to say it and it hurts really BAD!!!