1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

well since you brought up our lineman. He will be in your backfield more than your qb. You all don't have a lineman on your roster that can block him one on one. Talk is cheap we will find out come Friday. Oh and he's not the only one either. GO KEES!!

you don't know if we have someone to block him or not you're just assuming we don't . And assumption is the mother of all screw ups!

That's what I'm saying. They don't matter but this guy was bringing up the scrimmage against Milan as if it mattered.

i didn't bring it up like it made Dresden any better. My point is they have blocked a d1 big line man before. Your guy won't be their first. It doesn't really matter if he gets In the back field or not. Winn can throw on the run or tuck it and run. I don't really think greenback has enough atheletes to cover all of dresdens athletes

well since you brought up our lineman. He will be in your backfield more than your qb. You all don't have a lineman on your roster that can block him one on one. Talk is cheap we will find out come Friday. Oh and he's not the only one either. GO KEES!!

Again know who you're talking to. This poster is a Union City fan not a Dresden fan. We did dominate Milan in the jamboree but we all know what jamborees mean.

i didn't bring it up like it made Dresden any better. My point is they have blocked a d1 big line man before. Your guy won't be their first. It doesn't really matter if he gets In the back field or not. Winn can throw on the run or tuck it and run. I don't really think greenback has enough atheletes to cover all of dresdens athletes

Then you clearly haven't watched anything on Greenback

I've watched Winn for the last 5 years beat up on my Westview Chargers. So I'm glad to see him go before next August. I've watched a lot of football and he ranks up there with AJ Long and Charlie High of the best I've seen play. He's been special to watch and his whole team in general. Their all buswow an I thought Wynniness and manners. Hard to root against them

Wow I thought Wynn was better than that. He looks really good on film, good release, accurate throws and scrambles pretty good but if he's no better than High or Long he's at best a really good D2 QB.

Again know who you're talking to. This poster is a Union City fan not a Dresden fan. We did dominate Milan in the jamboree but we all know what jamborees mean.

I'm not a union city fan. If you were referring to me. I know they mean nothing. My point was Dresden has matched up with lineman of gb linemans size before

i agree about the jamboree stuff but if we are looking at that we beat a 6a team in the jamboree. That means nothing about this game. Two good teams are going to play their hearts out come Friday.

Blah blah blah.. Lions KNOW the calibre of players & teams we facing. Superstars indeed. Faced a bunch already. They supposed to put it to us as well. And TADA.. here we are. Still winning BIG against the best. Our wins over great teams have spoken for us, (as GB been speaking loud too!). We'll not overestimate ourselves, but will use what we have to rise up & play our best game ever. Scary thing is, as much as we been winning, we still not on all eight. This game Friday though, we'll be primed & tuned up to play our best ball, and when Dresden's BEASTS are unleashed there'll be no stopping them. Greenback is obviously awesome, fast, talented, and big, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And fall GB will. :D