1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I been watching some clips and video on some the offensive lines GB has played against playing other teams.Other players and teams look just as dominate against some of same teams as GB.

When they decide to turn it on, they make it ugly for the other team. And besides, I've watched clips of Dresden and i don't see why people hype up Yates so much. He doesn't look very fast at all.

When they decide to turn it on, they make it ugly for the other team. And besides, I've watched clips of Dresden and i don't see why people hype up Yates so much. He doesn't look very fast at all.

you don't have to be very fast to be good.and if you can tell how fast a player is on film your the first.unless you know how fast all the other players on the field are.

It was your alls QB that ran the farted ball for a 110yd score...Not him.

I haven't posted all week but have been reading. You guys have me so confused I even am thinking Roberts is our QB and Willis is some other position. Heck I have to punch myself to remember this ain't Winn vs. McKinney or Roberts or wait is it Willis, lol! I have a feeling we'll all know whose who come Friday! Remember the name!

I'm going to act like you are kidding. Union City would have mercy ruled Whitwell. You saw a Union City team with about 8-9 starters missing. The west hasn't been overrated. All of those west powers were good last season as well. They just didn't forget how to play this year. Even our Pirates aren't totally back just yet. Greenback is a good, solid 1A football team. Columbia Academy wasn't a good team either. The east had three pretty good teams. Greenback, SP, and Coalfield. That's the only ones that were better than a average 1A team. The west had Dresden, Huntingdon, Union City, Trousdale, Wayne County, and NCS. They had a lot more quality than us. I didn't say Greenback had no shot in this game either.

Trousdale? No disrespect, but I don't even know if they were the 2nd best in our region.

I haven't posted all week but have been reading. You guys have me so confused I even am thinking Roberts is our QB and Willis is some other position. Heck I have to punch myself to remember this ain't Winn vs. McKinney or Roberts or wait is it Willis, lol! I have a feeling we'll all know whose who come Friday! Remember the name!

LOL! LK, we've ran off the cliff in here