Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Waverly. If Trezevant plays like they did against Waverly they will lose this game. Marion has a very good team. Look.. I'm not against Trezevant. I am about the ONLY person on here that kept them #1 in the 2A Poll all season, but I'm not convinced they can play a clean enough game to get it done. It almost cost you last season. You can't deny that can you?

They were not supposed to dominate Waverly and especially not without CR. You guys thought he was playing all that week and you expected a TCA type of score. That score was an aberration if Goldsmith is playing that would not have been the final score. So you thought we would do Waverly like that but since we played the second string running back and Waverly boys kept fighting and the score didn't look like you thought we din't dominate. You've had Trezevant ranked #1 with the big gap and now you let the Waverly game change your mind. 

I can't wait for this game. Our coach has been looking forward to this one since last year. We have not had a lot of close games lately and he has been saving a lot of special plays for this game. Last year when we played this team coached saved some of our plays for this year. He knew the old coach was leaving and he knew the same two teams would be playing again this year. Last week when we got a 35-0 lead on that East team he didn't do any new plays. He just kept running the same ones from earlier in the game. He did this on purpose so he could save a lot of our good plays for this team. The plays we will be doing in this game on Saturday will be really good plays against this Trezevant team. I am excited for the Marion County Warriors to bring the gold trophy back home where it belongs and will stay for awhile. The only reason we lost the game last year was because they had one really good player and coach was saving some of his best plays for this game. Our boys play more as a team this year and we will not be over run by one player. Our new plays this week will give us over 30 points again this week and we won't be letting them score as much. 

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Edited by MarionMadness