Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

If you were there you would've seen that he just not at 100% I promise you will see him Saturday

Reminds me of a story...a couple or three years back there was this kid who had come off a MONSTER season the year before...state title for his school, DI offers from everyone, Mr. football...senior season he tweaks his shoulder, and plays hardly any the rest of the year, but appears to be healthy. Makes one wonder if it's the smartest thing to play and risk further injury, if he'd decided (like some are thinking) that it wouldn't better his own cause, or if he was really hurt. After announcing his transfer intentions a short while ago, I'd lean toward the ME syndrome...team or no, I'm doing what's best for me.

Is there the possibility that Richardson has decided that the reward isn't worth the risk?

Reminds me of a story...a couple or three years back there was this kid who had come off a MONSTER season the year before...state title for his school, DI offers from everyone, Mr. football...senior season he tweaks his shoulder, and plays hardly any the rest of the year, but appears to be healthy. Makes one wonder if it's the smartest thing to play and risk further injury, if he'd decided (like some are thinking) that it wouldn't better his own cause, or if he was really hurt. After announcing his transfer intentions a short while ago, I'd lean toward the ME syndrome...team or no, I'm doing what's best for me.

Is there the possibility that Richardson has decided that the reward isn't worth the risk?

Wow ... comparing Cordarrian Richardson to Jalen Hurd. So, you are intimating that CR is selfish and doesn't want to play. You are implying that maybe CR doesn't want to win for ole Trezevant. 

That could be. But I actually think you are barking up the wrong tree. With Jalen, it was apparent EARLY. There is no indication of that here. I don't think that type of thinking is in his DNA. He strikes me as a young man of character.

Edited by kwc

We fully expect Richardson to play. I don't know him but I don't think he is the type to not put it all on the line for his team.

Edited by PurplePower68

Wow ... comparing Cordarrian Richardson to Jalen Hurd. So, you are intimating that CR is selfish and doesn't want to play. You are implying that maybe CR doesn't want to win for ole Trezevant. 

That could be. But I actually think you are barking up the wrong tree. With Jalen, it was apparent EARLY. There is no indication of that here. I don't think that type of thinking is in his DNA. He strikes me as a young man of character.

No attempt at sarcasm...I alluded that Hurd was selfish, but was asking genuinely about Richardson...In his situation, I might not play...the young man has nothing left to prove, yet has no education and hasn't been paid, both of which depend on his health.

Richardson is not Hurd they are from two different places. I think Hurd was a little soft not CR.

No attempt at sarcasm...I alluded that Hurd was selfish, but was asking genuinely about Richardson...In his situation, I might not play...the young man has nothing left to prove, yet has no education and hasn't been paid, both of which depend on his health.

He was begging to play last friday shadowing Teli up and down the sideline trying to get in. Thats why he let him play a little bit.

I didn't take it as sarcasm. I took it as a legitimate inquiry. But, like I said, earlier, I don't get that impression from CR. He's a more 'Ride or Die' type of guy then he is a "Me, Me, Me" type of guy. That's the impression I get.

Edited by kwc

Richardson is not Hurd they are from two different places. I think Hurd was a little soft not CR.

Willie I watched the video and it sure looks to be a little more serious than you have let on.I am not a basher so don't think of me that way.I was hoping to watch a healthy Trez team play.I loved watching them last year.I think it will be a long afternoon without a healthy Richardson.I hope he can play so we can watch him run over folks!Good luck to your boys.Also good luck to Marion.I want the East to do well but I like that Trez team they are fun to watch!