Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

BHS:

You remember my class of 82' team mates I introduced you to at halftime of the semi-final game? It's looking like we are going to get together and carpool down I-40 come Saturday morning and probably catch the 2nd half of the Trezevant game. I'll see you there if all of this works out. The way things are looking we will probably roll two cars deep about 4 peeps per car.

Edited by kwc

BHS:

You remember my class of 82' team mates I introduced you to at halftime of the semi-final game? It's looking like we are going to get together and carpool down I-40 come Saturday morning and probably catch the 2nd half of the Trezevant game. I'll see you there if all of this works out. The way things are looking we will probably roll two cars deep about 4 peeps per car.

Sounds like a plan

BHS:

We and my classmates getting our arrangements together as well, probably gonna head out Friday evening and stay in Murfreesboro that night since I'm rolling with two MTSU guys. I'm trying get to the stadium early to see all three games. What time does Trezevant play?

I don't think Oakland scores 17 on our 'D'.

LOL So Cordova ranked 16th in the state 615th in the nation can score 19 points on you but Oakland the number 1 ranked team in the state and the 43rd ranked team in the nation can not score 17 points on you. LOL Makes a lot of sense to me, There seems to be a lot of teams between 615th and 43rd. But then I am just a dumb old redneck from the Murfreesboro area.

LOL So Cordova ranked 16th in the state 615th in the nation can score 19 points on you but Oakland the number 1 ranked team in the state and the 43rd ranked team in the nation can not score 17 points on you. LOL Makes a lot of sense to me, There seems to be a lot of teams between 615th and 43rd. But then I am just a dumb old redneck from the Murfreesboro area.

They scored those last two TDs on our 2nd and 3rd string. But hey you're right, Oakland might mercy rule us based off those numbers. The algorithm is undeniable. Lol

LOL So Cordova ranked 16th in the state 615th in the nation can score 19 points on you but Oakland the number 1 ranked team in the state and the 43rd ranked team in the nation can not score 17 points on you.

That's what I'm saying. You read correctly.

We should all congratulate Whitehaven for making it back to the state title again. But that's as good as it gets, Oakland will win this game by 14 plus, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE..

No it's not a debate. It's just your opinion. However, just because you have one doesn't make it correct.