Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Senator, Cletus, and KWC, apologies from the mid state. Please overlook Zone Read. He is just the BA village idiot. He has no life, job, or anything other activities other than living through a group of 17 year old boys. Really very sad. Why don't you ask him to evaluate the college placement of his beloved BA against the other D2 schools in the mid state. 

My Top 10.

1. BA

2. MBA

3. Whitehaven

4. Oakland

5 Maryville

6. Ensworth

7. McCallie

8. Alcoa

9. Farragut

10. Knox Catholic (Hate saying this but they were extremely talented and just laid an egg in that playoff game but I still think they are a top 10 team.)

This a very accurate list. The Only thing IDK about is Maryville over Ensworth. Other than that solid list!

Senator, Cletus, and KWC, apologies from the mid state. Please overlook Zone Read. He is just the BA village idiot. He has no life, job, or anything other activities other than living through a group of 17 year old boys. Really very sad. Why don't you ask him to evaluate the college placement of his beloved BA against the other D2 schools in the mid state. 

you love to hate on the zoneread guy don't you? every post he has made regarding the state rankings for the most part has been true. And to make bold & rash statements like that saying someone has no life and job you better be able to back it up. The college placement of kids that go to BA is very very good and ik this due to knowing many families that have children there. If it was so low and bad, I guess BA would not have to turn hundreds and yes hundreds of kids away from the school every year. Also, when most of the BA kids graduate they are successful citizens and contribute to society unlike other schools. Stop being an apologist with a victim mentality because you personally had a negative experience with BA.

I think Whitehaven and BA would be a war. Whitehaven and Oakland for that matter have much better defenses than either BA or MBA. I do think those teams are better offensively but you wouldn't throw for 300 plus on Whitehaven. No way no how.

Whitehaven did not play a team all year that has an offense even remotely close to BA's level. They can run and throw well and combine that with the tempo they play with they are almost unstoppable. However you are right whitehaven has a good defense. On the flipside though, I do not think Whitehaven would have a good enough passing game to beat BA. Would be a good game if they played

This a very accurate list. The Only thing IDK about is Maryville over Ensworth. Other than that solid list!

I agree. I had to place them ahead only because their record has only one loss. If they played I'd probably say Ensworth wins but for rankings it's hard to put a 1 loss 6A behind a 4 loss team. Even thought the 4 loss team lost to opponents that would all beat Maryville except maybe Baylor. But I don't think that would be easy either. Baylor is also very good.

Edited by Spartan4Life

I agree. I had to place them ahead only because their record has only one loss. If they played I'd probably say Ensworth wins but for rankings it's hard to put a 1 loss 6A behind a 4 loss team. Even thought the 4 loss team lost to opponents that would all beat Maryville except maybe Baylor. But I don't think that would be easy either. Baylor is also very good.

true

St X Ohio lost 5 games this year and won the state championship of Ohio. If you know anything about Ohio football that's some feat. The catholic division rarely has teams with no loses and regularly has 2 or 3 loss teams that stay ranked

I think Whitehaven and BA would be a war. Whitehaven and Oakland for that matter have much better defenses than either BA or MBA. I do think those teams are better offensively but you wouldn't throw for 300 plus on Whitehaven. No way no how.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Whitehaven did not play a team all year that has an offense even remotely close to BA's level. They can run and throw well and combine that with the tempo they play with they are almost unstoppable. However you are right whitehaven has a good defense. On the flipside though, I do not think Whitehaven would have a good enough passing game to beat BA. Would be a good game if they played

Whitehaven would beat BA like a drum.

St X Ohio lost 5 games this year and won the state championship of Ohio. If you know anything about Ohio football that's some feat. The catholic division rarely has teams with no loses and regularly has 2 or 3 loss teams that stay ranked

LOLOLOLOL .... you guys are really reaching to try and convince folk on the 5A and 6A board that D2 in Tennessee is supremely better then D1 5A and 6A. 

Problem with that. We're not buying it.

Now, every time one of you D2 people come in here with your superiority attitudes and dogmatic conversations about how much D2 is better. I'm going to rebut that D1 is better. 

We can go around and around like a merry go round for an eternity if you'd like. You can posts stats, figures, polls, expert opinions from recruiting gurus, the whole nine yards and a bag of chips.

It's ALL subjective opinion. Nothing more. It can easily be swatted down like a fly that is just being a nuisance at a pic-nic.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here all night,

NEXT!

Edited by kwc