Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Brentwood Academy doesn't want it with Da Haven.

BA ain't scared to play anyone and I'm sure they wouldnt be afraid of “da haven" bc at the end of the day your playing your typical Memphis school. No passing game all run, never sees a quality passing attack maybe all year and would fold up like a sack of crap when they get down 14+. I've seen it to many times with the Memphis teams lol

BA ain't scared to play anyone and I'm sure they wouldnt be afraid of “da haven" bc at the end of the day your playing your typical Memphis school. No passing game all run, never sees a quality passing attack maybe all year and would fold up like a sack of crap when they get down 14+. I've seen it to many times with the Memphis teams lol

In IFL land we would not get down by any points to Brentwood Academy. We'd likely blow y'all out as the rushing attack and pass rush would be too much. And we can throw the ball but y'all would not stop them counters, traps, speed sweeps, off tackles, power leads, sweeps, options or misdirections... so there's that.

In IFL land we would not get down by any points to Brentwood Academy. We'd likely blow y'all out as the rushing attack and pass rush would be too much. And we can throw the ball but y'all would not stop them counters, traps, speed sweeps, off tackles, power leads, sweeps, options or misdirections... so there's that.

BHS:

List your Top 10 in the entire state. Regardless of division and classification. I've already given mine. The first one was done before I watched the D2-AA championship game between MBA & BA. I've since then streamed that game. Now I'm going to do my list again after having watched that game. My new top 1p list is as follows:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

Edited by kwc

BHS:

List your Top 10 in the entire state. Regardless of division and classification. I've already given mine. The first one was done before I watched the D2-AA championship game between MBA & BA. I've since then streamed that game. Now I'm going to do my list again after having eatched that game. My new top 1p list is as follows:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

MBA 8th? Ouch.

BHS:

List your Top 10 in the entire state. Regardless of division and classification. I've already given mine. The first one was done before I watched the D2-AA championship game between MBA & BA. I've since then streamed that game. Now I'm going to do my list again after having eatched that game. My new top 1p list is as follows:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

You know MBA beat Pearl Cohn 49-7 while Memphis East beat them 14-13....

MUS not a top 10 team. Baylor McCallie and Ensworth all much better. Baylor beat the previously undefeated Owls while losing by 35 to McCallie 35 to BA and 21 to MBA. Weaker Baylor team better than the best D2 Memphis team.

5A was much weaker this year. I've already proven that in previous post. Average Baylor beat Rhea county 35-0 while farragut squeezes by Rhea 33-30. Independence and Farragut are not that high.

Your top 3 are legit enough not to scrutinize although I'd flip the order a little.

The next seven not so much. Baylor McCallie and Ensworth all better than your bottom 7 besides MBA who is def top 4.

You are very Memphis bias. Memphis East, Cordova, and MUS not top 10 teams.

Edited by Spartan4Life

BHS:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

Looks good to me

BHS:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

I actually lol at this list haha. You really have whitehaven and oakland above BA and mba at 8th. The biggest lol was at memphis east at 7th hahahaha. This list is trash just like memphis is as a city

lol ok.. have you even watched BA play this year? 

KWC and Black Haven, why don't you ask Zone Read a few questions about his beloved BA. 1) Why do the fans think he is a Black Eye for the BA community. 2) Why BA has a convicted felon on the payroll bringing in athletes from the east side of Nashville. 3) Why BA has the least favorable college acceptance rate of all the privates, 4) Which player or players that he has an inappropriate crush on to spend all his time promoting them. 5) Why does he not have a job or spouse. 6) Does he live with Vandy 98 ? 

BHS:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

This list lol. This is all wrong. MBA, BA would wax your top two. Piss poor offense vs an athletic but unsound defense does no bode well against two offenses who have put up over 500+ yards in the last two state championships (BA 2016 broke the state record with 634). BA/MBA would put up huge points vs Oakland or Whitehaven. Memphis football has never seen a spread like BA the whole year. Everyone just believed their defenses were that good lol. no sorry its just they were playing horrific offenses. If you really think they are ahead of these two you must be silly you are obviously a memphis bias. this is my top 10

1. BA

2. MBA

3. Whitehaven

4. Ensworth

4. Oakland

5. Farragut

6. Indy

7. Maryville

8. Mccallie

9.Alcoa

10. Knox Catholic