Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Vandy, do you and Zone Read ever think about what you are typing. The reason that you put up the points is because of very average defenses. Yes, White Haven would wax you. If you would play them instead of the national power houses like  A plus (1-9) and Olive Branch ( 0-10) you would know. Question. Are you and Zone Read married ? 

KWC and Black Haven, why don't you ask Zone Read a few questions about his beloved BA. 1) Why do the fans think he is a Black Eye for the BA community. 2) Why BA has a convicted felon on the payroll bringing in athletes from the east side of Nashville. 3) Why BA has the least favorable college acceptance rate of all the privates, 4) Which player or players that he has an inappropriate crush on to spend all his time promoting them. 5) Why does he not have a job or spouse. 6) Does he live with Vandy 98 ? 

You do realize BA has a 100% college acceptance rate right lol? I do not promote anyone, I just know who is good and who is not. Who is this convicted felon? You better have a name to make that bold and rash of a statement. Dang, it really seems you are a disgruntled washed out qb coach after all who has to take out his teams failures on another's successes. I don't even know who vandy98 is so you can stop that.

Vandy, do you and Zone Read ever think about what you are typing. The reason that you put up the points is because of very average defenses. Yes, White Haven would wax you. If you would play them instead of the national power houses like  A plus (1-9) and Olive Branch ( 0-10) you would know. Question. Are you and Zone Read married ? 

answer this did whitehaven play: Ensworth, Baylor 2 times, MBA 2 times, Mcallie 2 times, or Trinity or Scrimmage Ravenwood who is a solid 6a program? Know one knew OB would be that bad at start of season so it is easy to say they were not gonna be good now lol. And BA payed A+ to play and guess what numbskull: that money is helping out a program in need

You know MBA beat Pearl Cohn 49-7 while Memphis East beat them 14-13....

MUS not a top 10 team. Baylor McCallie and Ensworth all much better. Baylor beat the previously undefeated Owls while losing by 35 to McCallie 35 to BA and 21 to MBA. Weaker Baylor team better than the best D2 Memphis team.

5A was much weaker this year. I've already proven that in previous post. Average Baylor beat Rhea county 35-0 while farragut squeezes by Rhea 33-30. Independence and Farragut are not that high.

Your top 3 are legit enough not to scrutinize although I'd flip the order a little.

The next seven not so much. Baylor McCallie and Ensworth all better than your bottom 7 besides MBA who is def top 4.

You are very Memphis bias. Memphis East, Cordova, and MUS not top 10 teams.

Once again this argument destroys KWC top 10.

This list lol. This is all wrong. MBA, BA would wax your top two. Piss poor offense vs an athletic but unsound defense does no bode well against two offenses who have put up over 500+ yards in the last two state championships (BA 2016 broke the state record with 634). BA/MBA would put up huge points vs Oakland or Whitehaven. Memphis football has never seen a spread like BA the whole year. Everyone just believed their defenses were that good lol. no sorry its just they were playing horrific offenses. If you really think they are ahead of these two you must be silly you are obviously a memphis bias. this is my top 10

1. BA

2. MBA

3. Whitehaven

4. Ensworth

4. Oakland

5. Farragut

6. Indy

7. Maryville

8. Mccallie

9.Alcoa

10. Knox Catholic

Much better list but I really don't think Indy or farragut are better than Maryville. I'd push them down below the Rebels.

Zone Read, you first called A plus a power house now a program in need. Oh my goodness. If you do not know about the felon , then you sir need to check out the school you so bravely defend. I challenge you top ask around. Hint, he is one of the middle school basketball coaches and used to run the UNA football program. Now go fetch . Go boy go boy!! Stiil defending Village idiot. 

BA ain't scared to play anyone and I'm sure they wouldnt be afraid of “da haven" bc at the end of the day your playing your typical Memphis school. No passing game all run, never sees a quality passing attack maybe all year and would fold up like a sack of crap when they get down 14+. I've seen it to many times with the Memphis teams lol

That pass happy attack is a recipe for the quarterback getting repeatedly pummeled and the wrs getting cleaned up coming cross the middle would a cause "alligator arms"

Mempbis Bias... You are biased towards Nashville privates... so what? We all give props to where we're from. The argument involving PC is silly as they are 4A... again I say, BA or any other large private don't those Whitehaven problems.

Your friend put Memphis East up there not me....lol that's a joke. And I'm actually from Knoxville.....with no school In D2AA. I've never lived in Nashville....soooo wrong.

I'm pretty open minded actually. You my friend are not and are just a victim of your own bias.

Whithaven top 4 possibly top 2 team? Yes. The rest of his list was extremely bias and inaccurate as are you.

BA don't want Whithaven problems but they play a nationally ranked trinity every year...lol okay.

Let's get some more unbiased posters to post on this. Clearly Whitehaven folks can't see past Memphis or their team. It's comical.

Your friend put Memphis East up there not me....lol that's a joke. And I'm actually from Knoxville.....with no school In D2AA. I've never lived in Nashville....soooo wrong.

I'm pretty open minded actually. You my friend are not and are just a victim of your own bias.

Whithaven top 4 possibly top 2 team? Yes. The rest of his list was extremely bias and inaccurate as are you.

BA don't want Whithaven problems but they play a nationally ranked trinity every year...lol okay.

Let's get some more unbiased posters to post on this. Clearly Whitehaven folks can't see past Memphis or their team. It's comical.

Trinity isn't Whitehaven

Most years there are 2-5 public schools that could play with or beat the best of D2. Average and bad D2-aa schools mercy rule above average 5A 6A schools on the regular. D2-AA is deepest most talented classification in the state hands down. That being said here is my top 10

1.Whitehaven

2.BA

3. MBA

4.Oakland

5.Ensworth

6. Mccallie

7.Maryville

8.Baylor

9.Cordova

10. Aloca