Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Ok then...my whole point....to say that whitehaven wouldn't stand a chance a against a top private is ridiculous...we don't throw alot because we don't have to, we are a run first team, but when it was necessary we passed the ball and set up the TD runs...we didn't give up 30 or 40 points in the title game...we pump out plenty D1 prospecs as well. ...we

I never said they wouldn't stand a chance. I've said since day 1 it would be a great game but I think BA would pull it out. I fee like a broken record saying this. It would a great game.

And I watched the Whithaven Oakland game and I could say neither team had any offense. There are differents types of games and different types of opponents. High scoring or low scoring games mean nothing.

Webb beat St. George's 69-42 in the semifinal and then lost to Laussane 12-9. If you watched the first game you'd say webb had an amazing offense and no defense. If you watched the second you'd say the opposite.

It amazes me that people 1. Can't realize their are different types of ball games. 2. That BA and MBA could beat anyone and so could Whithaven and Oakland. Just depends on matchups and coaching. The athletes are out there.

BA Ensworth and MBA regularly put out D1 prospects. No one is going to physically dominate them. It would be like an NFL game. Either team could win. Who executes and who wins the coaching battle would likely determine theses games.

MBA has no defense but beats smeifinalst PC 49-7....

Good post.

Ok then...my whole point....to say that whitehaven wouldn't stand a chance a against a top private is ridiculous...we don't throw alot because we don't have to, we are a run first team, but when it was necessary we passed the ball and set up the TD runs...we didn't give up 30 or 40 points in the title game...we pump out plenty D1 prospecs as well. ...we

whitehaven would have to throw the ball vs BA and guess what: whitehaven can't throw it. And you weren't playing one of the best rbs in the country in your guys title game either were you lol. You guys won the game on 2 plays: a long speed option and a long 4th down conversion late.

whitehaven would have to throw the ball vs BA and guess what: whitehaven can't throw it. And you weren't playing one of the best rbs in the country in your guys title game either were you lol. You guys won the game on 2 plays: a long speed option and a long 4th down conversion late.

Whitehaven would run down BA's throat. Nothing they could do about it. We would shut down your RB. He MIGHT get 60 yards. BA might score a TD. Maybe.

Edited by kwc

Whitehaven would run down BA's throat. Nothing they could do about it. We would shut down your RB. He MIGHT get 60 yards. BA might score a TD. Maybe.

what is your reasoning behind this? I want facts and actual reasons behind what you say. Let's hear them homer. I would enjoy watching whitehaven fold up and crumple like a wet paper bag once BA would get up by 14+ and then the tempo button is just getting started to get pushed. They would be grabbing their kneepads come 4th quarter and then the party is just getting started Edited by zoneread56

what is your reasoning behind this? I want facts and actual reasons behind what you say. Let's hear them homer. I would enjoy watching whitehaven fold up and crumple like a wet paper bag once BA would get up by 14+ and then the tempo button is just getting started to get pushed. They would be grabbing their kneepads come 4th quarter and then the party is just getting started

Whithaven would crush them like a grape. You D2 homer.

Edited by kwc

Dude I don't care what RB we were playing, he was not gone have his way with us like he did BA...you say we can't throw the ball but I know better so I won't even touch that. ..what is late?? Long as it is time on the clock it don't matter!!! We won.. quit fishing, it won't work...since yall that high on BA, let them join 6A...they where they want to be obviously...

Edited by coach10ac

BHS:

List your Top 10 in the entire state. Regardless of division and classification. I've already given mine. The first one was done before I watched the D2-AA championship game between MBA & BA. I've since then streamed that game. Now I'm going to do my list again after having watched that game. My new top 1p list is as follows:

1. Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. BA

4. Maryville

5. Farragut

6. Independence

7. Memphis East

8. MBA

9. Cordova

10. MUS

Just got off the phone with my man Roy. Murphy agreed with this pole. He's making it the official end of season top 10. You think I'm joking but I'm not