Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Dude I don't care what RB we were playing, he was not gone have his way with us like he did BA...you say we can't throw the ball but I know better so I won't even touch that. ..what is late?? Long as it is time on the clock it don't matter!!! We won.. quit fishing, it won't work...since yall that high on BA, let them join 6A...they where they want to be obviously...

Dude, go do your research and actually know the history so you'll know why there are even two divisions to begin with. The publics got tired of BA winning state every year and forced a split between privates and publics. Unbelievable how people who know the least talk the most.

If BA was to join public again they would win more gold balls and be kicked right back into D2. History would repeat itself.

That way public's like Whithaven could pretend on coach t and lie to themselves that they are better than the best program in the state.

The ignorance is unbelievable.

What's even more unbelievable is I don't even like BA.

But I shoot straight not biased and ignorant....

We dont claim to be the best, but we can play with anybody....those are your words so tell yourself another lie...all you're saying is that BA is the best in state because no one in middle or east Tn could ever beat them!! Just like no thought we could ever beat oakland or Maryville, the same could very well happen to BA...that's all I've said, so if there is any ignorance it's on your interpretation of my post.

I think BA would take a lead and Whithaven would fall apart having no experienced trailing or a team as explosive as BA.

See comments like this make you lose all credibility. The whole state (except you obviously) saw Whitehaven trail whole state championship game. If we were a fall apart team we wouldn't be state champions and beat an Oakland team who is more explosive than BA. I rest my case with this comment here. Lol

See comments like this make you lose all credibility. The whole state (except you obviously) saw Whitehaven trail whole state championship game. If we were a fall apart team we wouldn't be state champions and beat an Oakland team who is more explosive than BA. I rest my case with this comment here. Lol

I'm sure Ridgeway and Cordova are just as explosive as BA and we held them in check.

You fail to understand the reason all of you 6a fans think oakland and maryville defense was so good is because they played a white haven offense that ran an I Formation with no pass game at all. No reads on any plays. Basic and predictable. Not hard to stop lol especially with oaklands athletes. Oaklands offense was a wing t that was no effective at all. Would have loved for either of those defenses to see a college style spread offense like BA. They have never seen anything like it ever. You are blind to the fact that if you are predictable on offense that doesnt mean the other team has a good defense. just means the offense is not good. example: oakland vs whitehaven

We see the spread all the time, it doesn't work against super athletic defenses like Whitehaven and Oakland. If you seriously think any college team in the country can beat Bama defense running the spread then I got a killer deal on some ocean front property in Kansas for you. Y'all really don't get the Bama analogy. You know we're gonna keep running right at you but u can't stop it and when we do need to pass and make a play to convert a 3rd or 4th and long we are more than capable of doing so.

Edited by Havengrad04

Zone Read, how is the research coming along. Bet you truly feel like an idiot now don't you. What about the college comparison to other privates. Hows that coming as well. Thought for sure you would have an answer to these allegations. I gave you all the leads that you need. Plenty of time as well. 

You guys act like you are playing against a bunch of middle schoolers - Ba has 12 state championships and more d1 players than whitehaven which is always your argument

Ba has 3 ESPN top 300 players on this team in the junior class alone . Sacred heart griffin ate you alive with a lesser ranked qb and one receiver. Ba has 3 sec bound receivers with offers from lsu , tn , ole miss , auburn , pass happy Louisville to name just a few. They also have the best qb in the state .

Good luck with that

That pass happy attack is a recipe for the quarterback getting repeatedly pummeled and the wrs getting cleaned up coming cross the middle would a cause "alligator arms"

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

You guys act like you are playing against a bunch of middle schoolers - Ba has 12 state championships and more d1 players than whitehaven which is always your argument

Ba has 3 ESPN top 300 players on this team in the junior class alone . Sacred heart griffin ate you alive with a lesser ranked qb and one receiver. Ba has 3 sec bound receivers with offers from lsu , tn , ole miss , auburn , pass happy Louisville to name just a few. They also have the best qb in the state .

Good luck with that

I am not a BA supporter but i think I'm safe saying BA would play Whithaven or any 6A school on TN if they reached out?

Good luck with that

But they have trouble fielding a team.