Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Oakland has a LSU commit, and look what happened to him...he couldn't get open was shut down...we got D1 players to my man so you ain't sayin nothing...seems like the only thing Yall focus on as far as us is the loss..yep we loss against sacred Heart, we wanted a rematch but they refused...funny how you skipped ahead a few years when we shutout st. Rita a few years back...but seems like a bunch of bad crow in yalls mouth so you have to find something, anything to make you feel better....so why not think someone else you think can beat whitehaven!!!

Edited by coach10ac

Lost ? They had 558 years offense and whitehaven had 2 yards rushing in the game 2 yards !

My point is that is the last time you faced a team similar to ba - ba has a better qb than sacred heart had - he can pass and run and ba has multiple receivers on the level of turner - even better . Turner was a 3 star . Ba has multiple 4 star receivers.

Jacoby is not a wide receiver though he plays some - he is a safety and that's were he will play in college. I know him well and also his family - he played at Ensworth before

Transferring to Oakland.

Oakland has a LSU commit, and look what happened to him...he couldn't get open was shut down...we got D1 players to my man so you ain't sayin nothing...seems like the only thing Yall focus on as far as us is the loss..yep we loss against sacred Heart, we wanted a rematch but they refused...funny how you skipped ahead a few years when we shutout st. Rita a few years back...but seems like a bunch of bad crow in yalls mouth so you have to find something, anything to make you feel better....so why not think someone else you think can beat whitehaven!!!

No one has bad crow - I am glad you won - but you guys take shots and ba and don't know anything about the team or anything about football at the school

Ba has won 12 state championships and has been nationally ranked many times. Don't even know why I am wasting my time with this mess

im glad you guys won but you are 10 and 12 behind some people so I hope you win more to put on the shelf

See comments like this make you lose all credibility. The whole state (except you obviously) saw Whitehaven trail whole state championship game. If we were a fall apart team we wouldn't be state champions and beat an Oakland team who is more explosive than BA. I rest my case with this comment here. Lol

Really? You think Oakland is more explosive than BA ? Your funny man one runs a wing t with 0 pass game the other runs a college spread offense use your smarts here and think through which is more explosive

We see the spread all the time, it doesn't work against super athletic defenses like Whitehaven and Oakland. If you seriously think any college team in the country can beat Bama defense running the spread then I got a killer deal on some ocean front property in Kansas for you. Y'all really don't get the Bama analogy. You know we're gonna keep running right at you but u can't stop it and when we do need to pass and make a play to convert a 3rd or 4th and long we are more than capable of doing so.

You see the memphis version of the spread where the qb can't throw the ball or make reads. Every Memphis team that wins runs the ball bc their players aren't smart enough to run the spread on offense and all the adjustments and small things it takes to run it effectively. You guys just don't get it

No one is stopping BA QB. The best dual threat QB I've seen in years. Unstoppable.

Yep. You blitz have fun covering the receivers 1on1 and if they don't get there he would scramble and break one. Or sit back and drop 7 or 8 and let him pick you apart. That also is not including all the designed qb runs and option plays they have for him built in Edited by zoneread56

You guys act like you are playing against a bunch of middle schoolers - Ba has 12 state championships and more d1 players than whitehaven which is always your argument

Ba has 3 ESPN top 300 players on this team in the junior class alone . Sacred heart griffin ate you alive with a lesser ranked qb and one receiver. Ba has 3 sec bound receivers with offers from lsu , tn , ole miss , auburn , pass happy Louisville to name just a few. They also have the best qb in the state .

Good luck with that

This team is much better than the team that played Sacred Heart and I guarantee they couldn't beat us again. Playing teams like Sacred Heart and Ravenwood has only made our coaches better and program stronger. All that passing with the best wrs and qb still wouldn't work against our defense. We send players to those same schools as well, mostly on defense. A great defense will beat a great offense 9 times outta 10. Defense wins championships.

Really? You think Oakland is more explosive than BA ? Your funny man one runs a wing t with 0 pass game the other runs a college spread offense use your smarts here and think through which is more explosive

They were averaging over 45 points a game on offense. Sounds explosive to me.

You see the memphis version of the spread where the qb can't throw the ball or make reads. Every Memphis team that wins runs the ball bc their players aren't smart enough to run the spread on offense and all the adjustments and small things it takes to run it effectively. You guys just don't get it

Or because their smart enough to realize that the spread doesn't work against great defenses. You guys just don't get it...