Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

I know exactly who you are and you know me so maybe you should rethink the names you call me.

Coach 10 , Zone Read and Baylor Big dog are former band geeks and know nothing about power football. I watched MBA a few years ago beat the snot out of BA by running off tackle 4 to 7yds per carry with Fitz Lasing. They controlled the clock and BA only had 4 possessions the entire game. I watched Florida with Danny Wuerrfel get trained by the old fashioned wishbone of Nebraska. Don't waste your time with these idiots. They only know what they hear from BA. Of course the mighty spread looks great against the " national powers" like Olive Branch and A plus academy.

I never made a single comment about jacoby - I've watched him play since middle school . I never made a comment until the comments started flying about ba - nor did i say ba would necessarily win but when the lack of knowledge of what is on that team is mushed around on here I comment.

you guys were downplayed all year and most didn't give you a shot - I watched the game and enjoyed it . Was agnostic to the outcome but really enjoyed the game .

And there was no offense in your game and that brought out all your crazy comments as well other comments that shut down a thread over it

I made one comment and yall came for me!!! I said nothing wrong.simply, there was no Defense In the MBA vs BA title game...what part of that wasn't true. It was a high scoring game...and that brought our all your crazy comments...

I agree with most of what you said but that's one of the most overused quotes in the world . Good article to read for the facts on that. Like I said I am glad you guys won but you guys have not faced a team like ba and that sacred heart team had less to work with than this ba team.

http://freakonomics.com/2012/01/20/does-defense-really-win-championships/

That's a good article and I agree with it for the most part but it doesn't really apply on the high school and college level as much imo. Like I said this years team would beat that Sacred Heart team. It was a one man mismatch and he was just missing our dbs all game. That Sacred Heart game is the reason why a Jacoby Stevens or any top tier receiver will never dominate us like that again. That's why we will always have a 6-3/6-4 corner for those match ups. Our 6'3 corner from last season is playing at Notre Dame now as a true freshman. The one we have this year #19 who's a junior and had already gotten the attention of power 5 schools. We can argue all day, BA should be as confident as they are but we are just as confident that we can rise to the occasion and beat them. Nothing will change that.

That's a good article and I agree with it for the most part but it doesn't really apply on the high school and college level as much imo. Like I said this years team would beat that Sacred Heart team. It was a one man mismatch and he was just missing our dbs all game. That Sacred Heart game is the reason why a Jacoby Stevens or any top tier receiver will never dominate us like that again. That's why we will always have a 6-3/6-4 corner for those match ups. Our 6'3 corner from last season is playing at Notre Dame now as a true freshman. The one we have this year #19 who's a junior and had already gotten the attention of power 5 schools. We can argue all day, BA should be as confident as they are but we are just as confident that we can rise to the occasion and beat them. Nothing will change that.

Fair enough.

Zone Read, why don't you share how well BA did against a real out of state team a few years back when they went down to Prattville Alabama. Go ahead. Use your big boy words.

Real out of state team? BA plays really good out of state teams every year lol and considering that was under the Potter regime it doesn't matter bc he was a terrible football coach that squandered talent