Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Zone Read, you should be spending your time researching the information that I presented to you yesterday , not aggravating good people from Whitehaven. By the way village idiot, you do not capitalize indirect objects in the middle of a sentence. Where did you go to school? 

how do you feel that still no one has responded to your @ zone read in this thread lolol.  Who's the real village idiot talking while no one is responding to your stupid posts lol. Also, a typing mistake doesn't equate to someone being dumb haha. I already know the person your referring to and btw he never "recruited" for BA. Stop trying to troll and create problems on this board bc its stupid. IK who you are now so you need to cut it big fella bc I can tell ZoneRead

Edited by owlman1967

You know nothing owlman. Yes he did recruit. How do you think all the kids from the UNA program magically appear at BA. Smell the coffee dude. My posts are rhetorical and require no response. They are intended to expose ignorance and subjective bias. Where do you fall? 

There are plenty of kids who played una that went to ensworth or your mighty BGA. All I am saying is stop doing it at least in this board just because your a disgruntled and angry qb coach whose team can't and won't ever win state. Take your hating crap somewhere else bc its dumb and pointless. 

Whitehaven would beat the snot out of BA. There would be no snot left in any of them. It would be quite brutal. Tell the women and children to look away.

Whitehaven would beat them at the 'end of the day', at the 'beginning of the day', during the siesta period even. We'd just give them the beat-down of their life.

Brutal. A BRUTAL MEMPHIS STYLE BEATING. Whitehaven would just 'whoop that trick'.

<I'm on my phone ... BHS, could you please add a visual aid to help our BA, jock strip ridin', rear-end sniffin' friend. I'd be much ablidged.>

My Pleasure

62666466.jpg

Good game to see the spread offense

http://www.dunate.hudl.com/video/2/2332/5721a33e19a53e2a18235dcd

I have watched the first few minutes and all I can think about and see is all the BA receivers tearing that defense apart especially Johnson. Play 1 high safety vs BA and the game is over. That is why so many teams have had to play 2 high vs them recently. Also every Memphis/Metro team never has kicking game so that would also get them beat bc BA has very good special teams

Edited by owlman1967