Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

I gave big time logistics on why BA/MBA would win this game. I want to know some logistics/ schematic ideas on why Da Haven would win? all i hear from you memphis people is " white haven is better and would destroy BA/MBA" I want reasons why

The main reason we would win is due to our overall physicality,big play abilities and gap sound defense

I gave big time logistics on why BA/MBA would win this game. I want to know some logistics/ schematic ideas on why Da Haven would win? all i hear from you memphis people is " white haven is better and would destroy BA/MBA" I want reasons why

Because you stop the spread by mixing man and zone. Our dbs are talented enough now to man up on top receivers. Our lbs and safeties are talented and disciplined enough to play the necessary zones underneath and over top. The Olines are the strength of most D2 schools. Our DLine is talented enough to get a rush on the quarterback and possibly drop to the flats if needed. I trust our coaches to study enough film and have our guys in the right position to be successful. No D2 defense is as good as ours or Oaklands so I believe we can still have success running in them. Those are my reasons/

The main reason we would win is due to our overall physicality,big play abilities and gap sound defense

You guys have no ability to pass the ball and without throwing the ball BA would just put 8 and 9 in box and you wouldn't run it. And your defense wouldn't be “gap sound" after the 1st quarter when the tempo has hit them and they are down 14+ points lol

Alabama was having issues with the spread of you remember back in 2014 but they adjusted for sure. Just like you guys would if you faced teams running the spread on a regular basis. When ba shifted I was not a fan at first and it took the kids a good few years to understand the system but eventually the underclassmen moved up and gained more experience with it and it shows

Alabama beat more spread teams than they lost to...

Alabama was having issues with the spread of you remember back in 2014 but they adjusted for sure. Just like you guys would if you faced teams running the spread on a regular basis. When ba shifted I was not a fan at first and it took the kids a good few years to understand the system but eventually the underclassmen moved up and gained more experience with it and it shows

As I said, Alabama has beaten way more Spread teams than otherwise