Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Lost ? They had 558 years offense and whitehaven had 2 yards rushing in the game 2 yards !

My point is that is the last time you faced a team similar to ba - ba has a better qb than sacred heart had - he can pass and run and ba has multiple receivers on the level of turner - even better . Turner was a 3 star . Ba has multiple 4 star receivers.

Jacoby is not a wide receiver though he plays some - he is a safety and that's were he will play in college. I know him well and also his family - he played at Ensworth before

Transferring to Oakland.

Dude please....we loss, I've never said that we can't be beat...the thing with yall is, just because we lose to a team or don't score so many points or this team scored this many points against us automatically means ba or MBA would do this or that....now that's crazy!! All of a sudden Mr LSU ain't a WR but yall been all on his coat tail because he caught TDs on every body else but now we shut him down, he's not a real WR all of a sudden....lol...it's funny how you think no one is on BA level, or is it just the teams Da Haven plays....lol..

Or because their smart enough to realize that the spread doesn't work against great defenses. You guys just don't get it...

Really? It doesn't? Then enlighten me why who has Alabama had the hardest time defending in the past: that's right spread teams. The spread was made exactly to counter good defenses by putting pressure on the defense to account every yard of the field and player on the field. You guys don't ever see it in Memphis at all or anyways see anyone who runs it good. Idk how ignorant you people can be, you guys do not watch any games other than Memphis football. Broaden your horizon and watch other games outside Memphis.

No one has bad crow - I am glad you won - but you guys take shots and ba and don't know anything about the team or anything about football at the school

Ba has won 12 state championships and has been nationally ranked many times. Don't even know why I am wasting my time with this mess

im glad you guys won but you are 10 and 12 behind some people so I hope you win more to put on the shelf

I agree with most of what you said but that's one of the most overused quotes in the world . Good article to read for the facts on that. Like I said I am glad you guys won but you guys have not faced a team like ba and that sacred heart team had less to work with than this ba team.

http://freakonomics.com/2012/01/20/does-defense-really-win-championships/

This team is much better than the team that played Sacred Heart and I guarantee they couldn't beat us again. Playing teams like Sacred Heart and Ravenwood has only made our coaches better and program stronger. All that passing with the best wrs and qb still wouldn't work against our defense. We send players to those same schools as well, mostly on defense. A great defense will beat a great offense 9 times outta 10. Defense wins championships.

You guys??? We didn't bring up this whole D2 against 6a thing...you don't know anything about whitehaven other than the stats you're so intent on studying and think you know!!!! Yes please don't waste your time anymore because it's all BS....we not bowing down to no one, and you ain't gone convince me we can't compete with anybody so yea stop the madness

I never made a single comment about jacoby - I've watched him play since middle school . I never made a comment until the comments started flying about ba - nor did i say ba would necessarily win but when the lack of knowledge of what is on that team is mushed around on here I comment.

you guys were downplayed all year and most didn't give you a shot - I watched the game and enjoyed it . Was agnostic to the outcome but really enjoyed the game .

Dude please....we loss, I've never said that we can't be beat...the thing with yall is, just because we lose to a team or don't score so many points or this team scored this many points against us automatically means ba or MBA would do this or that....now that's crazy!! All of a sudden Mr LSU ain't a WR but yall been all on his coat tail because he caught TDs on every body else but now we shut him down, he's not a real WR all of a sudden....lol...it's funny how you think no one is on BA level, or is it just the teams Da Haven plays....lol..

You see the memphis version of the spread where the qb can't throw the ball or make reads. Every Memphis team that wins runs the ball bc their players aren't smart enough to run the spread on offense and all the adjustments and small things it takes to run it effectively. You guys just don't get it

Yea, we do get it. That's why we say that Whitehaven would stomp them like a bug!

Yep. You blitz have fun covering the receivers 1on1 and if they don't get there he would scramble and break one. Or sit back and drop 7 or 8 and let him pick you apart. That also is not including all the designed qb runs and option plays they have for him built in

He'd meet Jabril or Aubrey on one of his little scrambles, and next thing he would know is that you would be reviving him from that viscous hit he took.

I hope his helmet doesn't get knocked off in the process.

Coach 10 , Zone Read and Baylor Big dog are former band geeks and know nothing about power football. I watched MBA a few years ago beat the snot out of BA by running off tackle  4 to 7yds per carry with Fitz Lasing. They controlled the clock and BA only had 4 possessions the entire game. I watched Florida with Danny Wuerrfel get trained by the old fashioned wishbone of Nebraska. Don't waste your time with these idiots. They only know what they hear from BA. Of course the mighty spread looks great against the " national powers" like Olive Branch and A plus academy.