Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

KWC, Zone Read is of very sub par intelligence. Even if you show facts to correct him, he will not understand. 

how do you feel you have told them stuff by their username and they still have not replied to you personally haha. What facts are you talking about? We are gonna go round and round on here I guess haha. BTW, do you live in Overton County?

Got it.

I see you can't answer my question of why you think Memphis East is better than MBA despite MBA beating PC by 42 and Memphis East only beating PC by 1.

You could just admit that makes no sense and that you were wrong or you can continue to run and hope no one notices your football knowledge is subpar at best.

Like dang man. That's an awful analysis. The MBA game was a running clock early. It took Memphis East every second to beat PC and even when doing so it was by one point. Yet Memphis East is better than MBA. That's just bad.

Edited by Spartan4Life

how do you feel you have told them stuff by their username and they still have not replied to you personally haha. What facts are you talking about? We are gonna go round and round on here I guess haha. BTW, do you live in Overton County?

I'm not really going to go round and round with you D2 guys on this. I've stated what I think. You have stated what you think. I'd love to read what other folks think.

You may not come away with the impression I had, so you need to go look for yourself. I was NOT impressed with either's defense. In comparison to Whitehaven's or Oakland's.

Just hold off arguing with the D2 guys on this thread and go LOOK for your self. THEN, tell the 'room' what you think. Just based off of the 'eye' test. 

You fail to understand the reason all of you 6a fans think oakland and maryville defense was so good is because they played a white haven offense that ran an I Formation with no pass game at all. No reads on any plays. Basic and predictable. Not hard to stop lol especially with oaklands athletes. Oaklands offense was a wing t that was no effective at all. Would have loved for either of those defenses to see a college style spread offense like BA. They have never seen anything like it ever. You are blind to the fact that if you are predictable on offense that doesnt mean the other team has a good defense. just means the offense is not good. example: oakland vs whitehaven 

I see you can't answer my question of why you think Memphis East is better than MBA despite MBA beating PC by 42 and Memphis East only beating PC by 1.

You could just admit that makes no sense and that you were wrong or you can continue to run and hope no one notices your football knowledge is subpar at best.

Like dang man. That's an awful analysis. The MBA game was a running clock early. It took Memphis East every second to beat PC and even when doing so it was by one point. Yet Memphis East is better than MBA. That's just bad.

I know you don't agree with my POV. That's fine. You have your way of thinking. I have mine. We differ. If you think my thinking is bad. That's ok too.

You fail to understand the reason all of you 6a fans think oakland and maryville defense was so good is because they played a white haven offense that ran an I Formation with no pass game at all. No reads on any plays. Basic and predictable. Not hard to stop lol especially with oaklands athletes. Oaklands offense was a wing t that was no effective at all. Would have loved for either of those defenses to see a college style spread offense like BA. They have never seen anything like it ever. You are blind to the fact that if you are predictable on offense that doesnt mean the other team has a good defense. just means the offense is not good. example: oakland vs whitehaven 

Vandy98.

My opinion is different then yours, and Sparty's, and Zoneread56's. I've seen the games just like you did. I came away with an entirely different POV then what you guys have come away with watching the same games. The POV I have hasn't changed at all ... as a matter of fact, i'm more convinced then ever.

It happens. (the disagreeing, that is)

Edited by kwc

I know you don't agree with my POV. That's fine. You have your way of thinking. I have mine. We differ. If you think my thinking is bad. That's ok too.

Well what's your way of thinking?...I'm really asking? I mean are you thinking at all? Or just so Memphis bias you're blind?

In what world is a team the beat a mutual opponent by one and the other beat that same opponent by 42 considered better.

Let me explain. When a team wins by 42 that means a mercy rule was implemented. That game could have been 50 or 60 or 70. Yet Memphis East is superior to MBA with their 1 point win over a team MBA played their jvers against. Lol lol lol

lol but okay man. I'm sure The Memphis Tigers would beat the Tennessee Titans as well.