Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, Gov91TopBull said:

Are you Maryville fans just a bit nervous that your time of dominance could be waning? You remember the time My Govs beat y'all in the jamboree and Ridge was celebrating on the sidelines and high fiving people and acting like we had just won the Super Bowl? Well, that was merely a little taste of things to come. BTW Greyrider did you say something? You're about as relevant as Pee Wee Herman is....

Ah I know who you are now. You loved that story about Ridge when I told you. 

6 hours ago, Gov91TopBull said:

Are you Maryville fans just a bit nervous that your time of dominance could be waning? You remember the time My Govs beat y'all in the jamboree and Ridge was celebrating on the sidelines and high fiving people and acting like we had just won the Super Bowl? Well, that was merely a little taste of things to come. BTW Greyrider did you say something? You're about as relevant as Pee Wee Herman is....

My relevance is irrelevant here. Its not about me or your pathetic  hind quarters. All the relevance is in sorting, something you seem to have let go. Figured as much little bs'r.

8 hours ago, Gov91TopBull said:

Yes , I saw that and was embarrassed for you guys. wow! how pathetic.  BTW  the name here GOV91TOPBULL suggests that there may be a special relationship between you two? Which is the TOP and which of you is the BOTTOM?

Edited by MERCYRULER
just cause

3 hours ago, MERCYRULER said:

Yes , I saw that and was embarrassed for you guys. wow! how pathetic.  BTW  the name here GOV91TOPBULL suggests that there may be a special relationship between you two? Which is the TOP and which of you is the BOTTOM?

Hi GreyRider. RU jealous of our relationship? 

Edited by Gov91TopBull

It's gonna be interesting to see how murvil does this year. They lost some good ones. They have some good ones returning. Lost a good coach and have good ones returning. Very tough front end of schedule and probably back end too. They got some new grass. It will be interesting to watch this group turn into a team.

1 hour ago, strongx said:

It's gonna be interesting to see how murvil does this year. They lost some good ones. They have some good ones returning. Lost a good coach and have good ones returning. Very tough front end of schedule and probably back end too. They got some new grass. It will be interesting to watch this group turn into a team.

Sorry about the cubs spilling fruity pebbles all over the new grass