Hampton 2017

uknoit2

1 hour ago, UKnoLittle said:

Lil' off topic,

But I'm proud of these 3 Dogs making it to the next level. Love them all to death, and glad they can play together. That doesn't happen often. 

#PATS. 

IMG_1802.JPG

A rare priveledge to get to suit up with 2 of you,re best friends at the same school. The boys have went through ALOT together. Nice photo 

33 minutes ago, pujo said:

You saw 2  of the kids when they were  freshmen. Both were really small, We had 3 kids suspended  before our game and these 2 had to step up. I,m just glad they were able to survive.

No I believe I saw 2 of them in their last game in 2015... Jones got hurt that night didn't get to watch him long but he had a Cannon. Awesome to see 3 young men come from a small community and go on to the next level best of luck to them all!!!

Just now, FootballFan75 said:

No I believe I saw 2 of them in their last game in 2015... Jones got hurt that night didn't get to watch him long but he had a Cannon. Awesome to see 3 young men come from a small community and go on to the next level best of luck to them all!!!

If thats the case,you saw all 3 . 2 were seniors and the other a jr.. Thanks for the well wishes.All 3 were dang good football players but their character sets them apart.Think all 3 ended up with a 4.0 gpa. Realy rare to have 3 like this on one small rural team.