Hampton 2017

uknoit2

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You could have said he is the one standing next to the tall good looking guy!Its OK act like I wasn't even there!Man with what all I have done for the Rams thru the years.

Who are you kidding? All I know is that all of us were sitting in the stands roasting, and all of a sudden there goes ole Pride hauling a bunch of cold water over to the brain trust hanging on the fence! Did we get water? No sir!!! PRIORITIES MAN!!! 

In all seriousness, I'm thankful it looked like both teams left healthy. Would've been fun to have this be game 1 this yr, instead of a scrimmage. Nonetheless, I'd say both teams got better today, and for sure, both found things to work on. Good luck to the Bulldogs this year! 

34 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Who are you kidding? All I know is that all of us were sitting in the stands roasting, and all of a sudden there goes ole Pride hauling a bunch of cold water over to the brain trust hanging on the fence! Did we get water? No sir!!! PRIORITIES MAN!!! 

In all seriousness, I'm thankful it looked like both teams left healthy. Would've been fun to have this be game 1 this yr, instead of a scrimmage. Nonetheless, I'd say both teams got better today, and for sure, both found things to work on. Good luck to the Bulldogs this year! 

He felt indebted to bring those waters after the red carpet we've roll out for him at GB and H-Town! B)

Water was good-n cold and appreciated pride!

I enjoyed the atmosphere as did all my rednecked blue bloods 

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

He felt indebted to bring those waters after the red carpet we've roll out for him at GB and H-Town! B)

Water was good-n cold and appreciated pride!

I enjoyed the atmosphere as did all my rednecked blue bloods 

Pride's a keeper. He talks a big game sometimes, but he's good as gold. Bob Bell took him under his wing and the rest is history! Your blue bloods are what make programs like yours and many others so much fun to play and watch. There isn't much better than a Friday night in the fall, if you ask me. I've got two more years to really enjoy it, then I guess I get to hang on a fence and talk about the good ole days like everybody else. Not looking forward to the day that comes.....

7 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Pride's a keeper. He talks a big game sometimes, but he's good as gold. Bob Bell took him under his wing and the rest is history! Your blue bloods are what make programs like yours and many others so much fun to play and watch. There isn't much better than a Friday night in the fall, if you ask me. I've got two more years to really enjoy it, then I guess I get to hang on a fence and talk about the good ole days like everybody else. Not looking forward to the day that comes.....

The fans here are great when the football is good...they expect to win and we have to continue to produce. 

I've had a kid on the field since 2008 and reckon the last on will carry me thru 2022.

I've watched two hang up their pads so far....it doesnt get any easier pal!

But, nothing better than Friday night lights, especially when they're shining  between these E.T. mountains here. :thumb:

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

The fans here are great when the football is good...they expect to win and we have to continue to produce. 

I've had a kid on the field since 2008 and reckon the last on will carry me thru 2022.

But, nothing better than Friday night lights, especially when they're shining  between these E.T. mountains here. :thumb:

Geez how many kids you got??I can tell you how to fix that.LOL!

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Sounds familiar to the local expectations. And, it sounds as if you've been blessed to have that long of a run watching your boys play. I can't imagine....sure wish I had two more to watch like the one I've got. (All credit to his mother of course!)

4 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Sounds familiar to the local expectations. And, it sounds as if you've been blessed to have that long of a run watching your boys play. I can't imagine....sure wish I had two more to watch like the one I've got. (All credit to his mother of course!)

VERY blessed! And along the way Ive got to gain pals like OnB & pride :shock:

Of course, the mean side always comes from the mother 

Edited by uknoit2

10 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I will say Hampton has one of the best football settings I've seen... With the sun going down right before kickoff and all the Mts around you it's a beautiful place to watch a ballgame!!! I enjoyed it!!!

2 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I will say Hampton has one of the best football settings I've seen... With the sun going down right before kickoff and all the Mts around you it's a beautiful place to watch a ballgame!!! I enjoyed it!!!

75, its nice to know others appreciate what I love about this place...it has to be at the top for HS stadium settings just because of the things you mentioned. Wish I could post some pregame pics on here!

If you come here and don't look up, you didn't get the full experience...no matter how rock'n the stadium is.

What we may lack in top notch facilities, the Lord makes up for with scenery!

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

75, its nice to know others appreciate what I love about this place...it has to be at the top for HS stadium settings just because of the things you mentioned. Wish I could post some pregame pics on here!

If you come here and don't look up, you didn't get the full experience...no matter how rock'n the stadium is.

What we may lack in top notch facilities, the Lord makes up for with scenery!

No doubt about that!!! I would love to come back and watch another game there and maybe cast a hound at the foot of one of those Mts but then again they looked a might steep!!! And the night I was there it was a packed house for both sides!!!