Hampton 2017

uknoit2

34 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just a hanging in there,all is well. How is the Lawnman.  Still gotta meet face to face at some point. One of my favorites.

34 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just a hanging in there,all is well. How is the Lawnman.  Still gotta meet face to face at some point. One of my favorites.

I am doing great and yes we have to meet face to face.Always enjoy talking to you and respect you a lot.

10 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Nose to the grind stone!

Ain't been much talking, guess everyone's as busy.

Getting ready to hit the road to Grace for a scrimmage this morning 

Good to see you guys again. Scrimmage had just started and my Dad said, "Didn't you give one of these ole boys a sweater vest a few years back?" I laughed, pointed across the field and said, "Yep, gave it to that goofball standing there in the white!" He wanted to know how I knew it was you from 75yds away. I told him it's easy to spot somebody that ugly! lol. 

You guys should have good film to defend the pass. And we have some holes to fill that you guys will help us with. Hope it was a decent trip and beneficial for both teams. And I agree with Raven, that RB could START, not just play, for ANY team in Knoxville. Regardless of classification. Very impressed. 

2 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

Enjoyed talking with the coaching staff of Grace.. class acts 

It's a New Era at Grace. Those guys are incredible. Thanks for the kind words. The prayer led by Coach Bradley in the combined huddle tells you a lot about the kind of man he is. He meant every word of that prayer, I can assure you of that. 

I saw both teams helping each other up after hard hits. There's always a little testosterone getting loose in games but everyone really handled themselves well on both sides. 

As for 27 he should run all over that region if he stays healthy. I wish him an injury free season cause he's gonna pile up yards for the dawgs. 

And who knows when we go up to play happy valley there may even be some dawgs rooting for the rams. Now I really have seen it all! 

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Good to see you guys again. Scrimmage had just started and my Dad said, "Didn't you give one of these ole boys a sweater vest a few years back?" I laughed, pointed across the field and said, "Yep, gave it to that goofball standing there in the white!" He wanted to know how I knew it was you from 75yds away. I told him it's easy to spot somebody that ugly! lol. 

You guys should have good film to defend the pass. And we have some holes to fill that you guys will help us with. Hope it was a decent trip and beneficial for both teams. And I agree with Raven, that RB could START, not just play, for ANY team in Knoxville. Regardless of classification. Very impressed. 

You could have said he is the one standing next to the tall good looking guy!Its OK act like I wasn't even there!Man with what all I have done for the Rams thru the years.

3 hours ago, gcapride said:

Ha! Ain't but one thing uglier than me and it's that sweater vest you brought me!

Had a blast chatting with OnB and sox....Not so much with you :roflol:

I was disappointed with the lack of effort and grit we often displayed. Not DOG type ball.

We have good size but gotta use that thing  between the ears to execute and give the skill boys a chance to score.

Was good seeing you pride