Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

So we are big, slow,  outdated and simply scared to play the Cardinals.  Dang dude.  Can you say anything else? I'll tell you what's outdated. .....your smack talk.  It got old fast. I mean come on man.  If you are gonna spit some trash try to say something different.  When I see that you posted something,  I know it's a rerun so I just skim over it and SMH. 

I believe that tomorrow night you will see that what you call old has become new.  One thing that get's better with time is good old fashioned smash mouth football. Also there is wine and bourbon,  but since I don't drink, I wouldn't know.  I expect you to be very familiar with whine by the time this game is over.  I'm glad you have counseling set up but you prolly need to set up for an extensive stay somewhere to dry out after all the whine you will consume after tomorrow night.  

I hope you can understand the " whine" pun. 

Seem really upset for someone who just skimmed through it. I only speak the truth and that's what scares you. If the old school was the best, don't you think the NFL would be using it?  Nope, most of them set up in shotgun with multiple wideouts. You will see why in about 28-29 hours from now.