my take on the 6A blue cross game

fredjones

Dude excuse my french but bama can go bite one...I'm a UT fan, I'm sure you feel the same about us!!! Lol....but im recruiting for UT only...as long as this shoop guy is there we need all the defensive help we can get!!

lol.....Maybe BHS will put in a good word for Bama with those boys.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bama already has one of our guys there that they not really doin anything with...I don't want all our guys there riding the bench when they could be actually playing somewhere else...yea like UT

He's about to get another Ring tho and he's more about that education than football. He hasn't came close to transferring so McMillion is fine... ROLL TIDE

Bama already has one of our guys there that they not really doin anything with...I don't want all our guys there riding the bench when they could be actually playing somewhere else...yea like UT

coach10ac:

You have to be patient at Bama. Everybody there is either a 4-star or 5-star recruit. He's probably not going to hit the field until next year, as a red shirt sophomore on special teams or something like that. Then his junior and senior years is where he will see action. He has to stay hungry and humble and wait his turn. A lot of folks go to Bama and think they are going to hit the field early. It's rare. Like that current QB at Bama ... you don't find those guys that often. He's extremely rare and special.

Edited by kwc

coach10ac:

You have to be patient at Bama. everybody there is either a 4-star or 5-star recruit. He's probably not going to hit the field until next year, as a red shirt sophomore. Then his junior and senior years is where he will see action. He has to stay hungry and wait his turn. A lot of folks go to Bama and think they are going to hit the field early. It's rare. Like that current QB at Bama ... you don't find those guys that often. He's extremely special.