5 Soddy Daisy

6 Christian Brothers

7 Beech

8 Baylor

9 Wilson Central

10 Tennessee

11 Arlington

12 Summit

Next in line: HALLS, MBA, PIGEON FORGE, SCIENCE HILL, WALKER VALLEY, ALCOA, MT JULIET

Edited by Bump11

1 Cleveland

2 Bradley Central

3 Father Ryan

4 McCallie

5 Soddy Daisy

6 Christian Brothers

7 Beech

8 Baylor

9 Wilson Central

10 Tennessee

11 Arlington

12 Summit

Next in line: HALLS, MBA, PIGEON FORGE, SCIENCE HILL, WALKER VALLEY, ALCOA, MT JULIET

Why do you feel that Mt Juliet is not top 12? Do you really think they're behind WV, SH, Alcoa? I'd say maybe behind Halls but not sure even there.

And mark my words, you're vastly underestimating The Bros.

Edited by ObserverW

Cleveland, Bradley, Soddy should end up on top this week, with Arlington, WC, McCallie, Baylor, Ryan and the Bro's up there. Beech will be Strong with a full line up. Pigeon Forge, TN High and Summit should be in consideration.

One young team to consider out of Middle Tennessee...

Blackman's been making noise lately...

In the last day, from blackmanwrestling.com, The Blaze didn’t get the memo on MBA's D2 reputation as they selled to a 42-29 victory. Maybe the most notable match from the dual was 138 pound Blackman freshman Brooks Sacharczyk avenging a loss from last week to three time state medalist John Glover. Sacharczyk pinned Glover in what was certainly a surprise for the MBA grappler and his coaches.

Pic

Matthew Sells runs a cradle on Grissom wrestler

By winning the 4th pool match with MBA, Blackman was set to meet Alabama’s Grissom Wrestling team in the championship finals. After a short break, the dual started at 138 and after some back and forth it was 12-12 after the first four bouts. Landon Fowler and Matthew Sells scored pins for the Blaze to push the score to 24-12. After a loss and a forfeit, heavyweight Dylan Heath pinned his opponent and pushed the lead to 30-18. With four bouts to go, Grissom could still win it. Blackman’s Evan Smart wrestled tough all day and gave a clutch performance PINNING his opponent to push things out of reach for the Alabama wrestlers. Blackman would win 42-36!

Undefeated on the day were Brooks Sacharczyk, Landon Fowler, Matthew Sells & Dylan Heath. Big props to Evan Smart and Dylan Heath for stepping to a higher level and taking care of business all day long!

Round 1 – Blackman 46 – Centennial 34

Round 2 – Blackman 51 – Indy 19

Round 3 – Blackman 70 – Bearden 12

Round 4 – Blackman 42 – MBA 29

CHAMPIONSHIP – Blackman 42 – Grissom (AL) 36

Blackman is off this week and returns to action this Friday and Saturday at the Bradley Invitational in Cleveland, TN, And what an Op to keep this momentum going into the holidays and ready for the 2017 midpoint!!!

Edited by Sommers

Why do you feel that Mt Juliet is not top 12? Do you really think they're behind WV, SH, Alcoa? I'd say maybe behind Halls but not sure even there.

And mark my words, you're vastly underestimating The Bros.

what has mt juliet done to be top 12....? Who have they beaten? And the "next in line" portion is not in any particular order, just the order i remembered them in. So dont get your panties in a wad. Snd as far as the brothers, if someone is underestimating it sure aint me. I believe McCallie is the team to beat in D2 and then Ryan/Brothers right behind..i just dont see a reason quite yet to give up on Father Ryan. And as far as the Bradley/Cleveland/Soddy trio go, well its extremely hard to put anyone ahead of them without beating them.

Ps...its December. Season just started. It will all sort itself out. Besides this is all just opinions. Let the kids settle it on the mats

Edited by Bump11