Final 3A top ten rankings

32hammer

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture not being listed shocks me. The same goes for Fairview.

Region 5 and Region 6 champions were 10-0 yet didn't make it past 2nd round of the playoffs. Stratford lost their QB so that is a factor but still points to a great record vs lesser competition in the regular season.

GP lost to a 4-6 regular season team in the 2nd round.GP lost to stratford. GP biggest wins were Fairview (playoffs) and a 3-pt regular season win over a 4-6 team that they eventually lost to in the playoffs.

Fairview's biggest win was over Page which didn't make it out of the 2nd round.

Playoffs shift through all the murky waters of weak regions and less competitive schedules.  I like Fairview but their body of work just didn't hold up. IMHO

Region 5 and Region 6 champions were 10-0 yet didn't make it past 2nd round of the playoffs. Stratford lost their QB so that is a factor but still points to a great record vs lesser competition in the regular season.

GP lost to a 4-6 regular season team in the 2nd round.GP lost to stratford. GP biggest wins were Fairview (playoffs) and a 3-pt regular season win over a 4-6 team that they eventually lost to in the playoffs.

Fairview's biggest win was over Page which didn't make it out of the 2nd round.

Playoffs shift through all the murky waters of weak regions and less competitive schedules. I like Fairview but their body of work just didn't hold up. IMHO

Goodpasture lost to CPA in the Quarterfinals not the 2nd Round.

Fairview's big wins were over Page (4A Second Round) and Waverly (2A Semifinalist)