Carter

endofbcs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comment you make there UofL ðŸ˜ðŸ’ª, would love to know who your source is. In all seriousness though, I had heard that back of this but it seemed to good to be true. If he did transfer, I'm almost certain he'd have to sit out a year and I doubt him or his family would want to do that. But hey, if he wants to come over, be d***d if I discourage it! Haha

The comment made by UofL is correct, I have heard similar rumblings about the QB and other players at Carter. Like I was hinting at on this message board since day one there was never really a coaching search. It was Witt's job from the day the position opened up. Like I said the administration in charge of finding a new coach would go with the safest pick. Because their is no way anyone can convince me that he was the best football coach out of the applicants. There had to be someone with a better resume than a career record of 10-21 as a head coach amongst the list of applicants who applied for the job at Carter. It will be interesting to see what happens in the near future. If players start to leave the Carter Program it's going to get ugly for the Carter football program fast.

Interesting comment you make there UofL , would love to know who your source is. In all seriousness though, I had heard that back of this but it seemed to good to be true. If he did transfer, I'm almost certain he'd have to sit out a year and I doubt him or his family would want to do that. But hey, if he wants to come over, be d***d if I discourage it! Haha

If his family were to make a legit move in to the Central - or any other - zone he would be eligible immediately.  

Must remember this kid grew up playing at central little league... His dad was a coach for the little league program also so he knows the central community well. They are totally invested making sure he has a great high school career so as far as him transferring and sitting out I doubt that will happen. I see them more than likely renting a house and moving or something of that nature. Have to remember they purposely held him back so he could start his freshman... now that's all on that subject carter has lots more to worry about. You hire a guy that was on a staff that was already in all kinds of crazy stories from two OC being let go in back to back years to the previous head deciding to step down and retire cause of a mis handled situation dealin with players and the staff and then you hire a coach from that same staff. So this will be something to follow for sure. Hope things work out for them