Carter

endofbcs

Might transfer to the Fulton zone.  Where does the new rule come into play?  Where a player transfers to a school where he former coach now coaches.  Don't know all the rules but a buddy was telling me about this one.

Why would he even consider a Fulton move???? Central makes more sense.

He's not Catholic by chance is he? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might transfer to the Fulton zone.  Where does the new rule come into play?  Where a player transfers to a school where he former coach now coaches.  Don't know all the rules but a buddy was telling me about this one.

Xavier Malone is a rising junior.  Don't see the kid from Carter looking to sit for two years before playing as a senior.  That makes less than zero sense.  

The rumor on Central has been out there for a while, and if you will read a couple of the above posts you will see that it would make sense.  There is a history there.  

But there would have to be a legitimate move in to the zone for him to be eligible.  

And again at this point it's just rumor.  

Honestly, Space is probably right in saying he'll stay at Carter. His Dad played at Carter and I do believe he was All-state for them and ultimately wanted his son to play for Coach Mac. Plus doubt they would move like HTV alluded to. However, if he wants to Transfer, I'd tell the kid to come play at Central. IMO, not a better coach around here could develop him like Rosser could. Go ahead and say I'm biased ðŸ˜, but the proof is in the pudding. Look what he did with our QB Mitchell, he killed it the last 2 years.

Honestly, Space is probably right in saying he'll stay at Carter. His Dad played at Carter and I do believe he was All-state for them and ultimately wanted his son to play for Coach Mac. Plus doubt they would move like HTV alluded to. However, if he wants to Transfer, I'd tell the kid to come play at Central. IMO, not a better coach around here could develop him like Rosser could. Go ahead and say I'm biased ðŸ˜, but the proof is in the pudding. Look what he did with our QB Mitchell, he killed it the last 2 years.

I would tell him about the joys of splash country in the summer

I would tell him about the joys of splash country in the summer

Honestly, Space is probably right in saying he'll stay at Carter. His Dad played at Carter and I do believe he was All-state for them and ultimately wanted his son to play for Coach Mac. Plus doubt they would move like HTV alluded to. However, if he wants to Transfer, I'd tell the kid to come play at Central. IMO, not a better coach around here could develop him like Rosser could. Go ahead and say I'm biased , but the proof is in the pudding. Look what he did with our QB Mitchell, he killed it the last 2 years.

Or he could come to Blount county and play in the last game in Cookeville almost every year, throw to 6-5 WRs offered by SEC schools, stand protected by a huge O line for 4yrs ( 5 freshmen over 260), have a junior class in front of him with probably 8 future college scholarship skill players, Huge jumbotron on the field to watch his replayes,  etc. LOL

Must remember this kid grew up playing at central little league... His dad was a coach for the little league program also so he knows the central community well. They are totally invested making sure he has a great high school career so as far as him transferring and sitting out I doubt that will happen. I see them more than likely renting a house and moving or something of that nature. Have to remember they purposely held him back so he could start his freshman... now that's all on that subject carter has lots more to worry about. You hire a guy that was on a staff that was already in all kinds of crazy stories from two OC being let go in back to back years to the previous head deciding to step down and retire cause of a mis handled situation dealin with players and the staff and then you hire a coach from that same staff. So this will be something to follow for sure. Hope things work out for them

Edited by Space3